Nokia C6

Nokia C6

i want to buy this phone... please say if its good overall..
do skype opera mini and ebuddy run good in this?

• brynn

swapnil, 08 Mar 2011i bought nokia c6_black 4 days ago from nokia care. Its great ph... moreMe too i love suuround sound and on a mission to get it on s60 fones.I love the concert hall setting of the samsungs its using srs wow hd to do it.Thing is nokia fones have 3d ringtones so why cant we get that into the music player????

I have searched since 2006 for srs wow sound for symbian but all sites provide cab files for windows mobile only.

• Syed Farrukh

this is awesome set, price is reasonable, performance is best, graphically excellent, its operating system is well good in front of all E series, 5mp cam is more better then others, already m using this set since last 2 months, excellent, its complete excellent set, cuz i sold it few days ago and buy htc wildfiber, when i play hd movie on wildfire htc its stucking, so i sold htc and buy again c6, its really fantastic in look in qwerty and all touch.

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2011hy guys.. I want to buy memory card for this phone? What is the ... moreYou can use any size from 1 giga to 16 giga...and of course microsd.

• rahul

this is the phone that has all thing

swapnil, 08 Mar 2011almost all things are best in my nokia c6_black except sound qua... moreX 6

• red chariot

Ive used this phone for a month now. So far its doing good. Just so you know, my previous phone is sony K610. So this is my first smartphone. Im running on 8gb microSD memory.

Camera
photo and video quality is good. You can set the ISO, white balance, colour tone etc which is a welcome feature. Photo and video editing is also available

Sound
ok but sony ericsson is better

Battery life
2 days sometimes can reach 3 days if used moderately

Calls
When the phone is in sleep mode and an sms came in, the screen will not turn on like normal phone. You will only be notified by the sms tone. For calls it will take 5 seconds for the screen to light up.

Touchscreen
quite responsive and fast. As for the slide qwerty keyboard, I didnt use it very much. The on screen keyboard is sufficient most of the time.

Wifi
satisfactory. Fast.

Weight
I feels heavy in your hand but after a while youll get use to it.

Extra features
Other features include GPS software, sms reader, voice command where you can open an application or a person in your list of contact using verbal command, document reader (pdf, excel, words), dictionary, converter, zip and realplayer.

plzzzzzz tell me what about facebook & what about ths phone and is it possible to chat on facebook............plzzzzzzzzz tell meeeeeeeee

• Jadewarlord

About to get my c6(i love it cos it looks big and sophisticated)..please could any of you using a good c6 tell me what software version i should watch out for? If possible production month of the best working c6 handsets..Thanks

• yoyojiba

very good phone it havent any problem dont listen to these people trust me

• Melz

Can you move to next music track by pressing the button on the earphone?

• DPP

I m confused whether to go for Nokia E5 or Nokia C6..!!!
Please suggest sumthing...very much confused.

• So Narith

I use it 2mon, it good phone n cheap,buttery good,if nokia get it slim than it will so good good

• shamnad arafa

hi guys,now i'm using 5800 xm.i planned to buy a new phone.pls tell me that is 5800 or c6 or x6 is better.i give importance to sound

• shamnad arafa

• ritu kedia

its a very good phone... only drawback is, its very heavy.....

• swapnil

i bought nokia c6_black 4 days ago from nokia care. Its great phone with all features except loudness of sound. Please tell me is there any software used to hear 3d music?

hy guys.. I want to buy memory card for this phone? What is the suitable size for this phone? Thanks..

• swapnil

i bought nokia c6_black 4 days ago from nokia care. Its great phone with all features except loudness of sound. Please guys tell me is there any software used to hear 3d music?

• swapnil

almost all things are best in my nokia c6_black except sound quality. I buy it 4 days ago from nokia care. Please guys tell me
any software which is useful to hear music with 3d effect?