Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• gr

very good phone

• shannu

i purchase this mobile today , and this is a awesome awesome phone....

• Gaurav

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2011This phone is good one... do not group messages..tht slows down ... moreYa This is very nice phone and I've it. Sound quality and power is better than expected. Iam satisfied by purchasing it.

• vijay

sweet looking

How do I get simleys ???

Also yesterday I switched off my ohne (just got it 2 weeks back) and it refused to switch on. I had to remove the battery and restart all over. Why did this happen any idea???

• ishna

I ws tld dt d white model gets dirty real fast.. but it has a metalic finish,so m guesin it shudnt..

• ANMOL

It is best phone at best price, it is very lucky device for me

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2011i have just bought mine few days ago so i need ur help.from wher... moreyou may find this on all nokias compared to samsung or lg phones, when you enter a memory card, it wont be found in the "my photos" file, only the pictures that you took while using that phone will show there. and with the display and sound, its not as simple to find out how to change like on a sumsung or lg, these are reasons im trading my sumsung entro for my sisters nokia c6.

• Raj

I have been using this phone since two months and it has no problems whatsoever....i have the phone which is manufactured in korea and it has no problems....for firmware update download nokia software updater and it will be fast....

Coolest01, 21 Feb 2011I have a serious problem wiv dis fone....updating music library... moreThis phone is good one... do not group messages..tht slows down the phone drastically.... otherwise very nice... i luv it :)

• Prakash

Pleasse anyone tell me to this this mobile phone. i want to buy this mobile phone... so how its internet speed in 3G. and this mobile is best for Nokia 5800xm and N97Mini??????? rply

kdp, 23 Feb 2011can anybody tell me how to go back from menu using quarty keyboa... moreIts not quarty... Its QWERTY which indicates first 6 letters on the keypad.. First know this..

• Rishi

kdp, 23 Feb 2011can anybody tell me how to go back from menu using quarty keyboa... moreno option dude..me too hving same problm

• kdp

can anybody tell me how to go back from menu using quarty keyboard in c6?

• kiran

c6 is good but how can i gate the software

• Jaaz

i have buy within 2 days it started with the problem i banged my head by buying this mobile i had realy very bad experiance with nokia c6 if anyone planing to buy humbel request dont take a chance

Ok so I've had this for 4 months. For the past week the phone has been freezing, the touch screen has been disabling, and the screen turns itself off. I love the phone except for these problems that I've been running into.

• Coolest01

Omg! Ppl,i was having a problem wiv the phone hanging and not being able to updat music library and moving filed but it was actually the memory card i was using.the memory card was a china one.to enjoy the fone,make sure u use it wiv original memory card...it's a sweet phone

• john right

no idea

• Yeye

Although I opted for the C7, this is still a good phone with a very useful Qwerty keypad. Good thing I didn't go for the IPhone4 after reading http://bizcovering.com/business/what-to-choose-n­okia-n8-iphone4-android-symbian/
Nokia phone is still the most user friendly phones on the market