Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• harry

pls tell me which is better Samsung duos B7722 or Nokia C6 pls tell i'm gonna buy in ten days.

• Atul Rahman

the cute , 22 Jan 2011hey jm. you want help and you can't answer a simple question abo... moreOverview : Best phone at its Price Range.

Ans 1 : It has No TV out cable, but you can buy it separetely.

Ans 2 : Go to Menu>Settings>Connectivity>WLAN>Opti­on>settings>Show WLan availability-- Select 'No' > Connectivity test -- select 'never'

• prasadswamy

this is great and nice mobile i so love it

kannan, 22 Jan 2011can any one help me....before two month i buy one C6 phone.... n... moreI have every reason to believe that the phone you bought must have encountered some micro-hidden files...all you need to do is to zap it... got it ?

• zzz

dear guys..

pls reply... how about keyboard sliding mechanism is it durable? can it get loose easily?

zzz

• akash

I'm using it for more than 1 month..and suggest u not 2 buy it..
adv: very good looks..
disadv: 1.poor camera quality despite 5MP resolution. And also no lens cover.
2.avg loudspeaker sound.
3.poor headphone quality(which is actually provided with basic nokia phones).

• faz

c6 gd phone frm nokia..lik it

• sagat

i wnt 2 own a phone btw 11-15 k so whose better e71 or c6?browsing and downloading shud b really gr8,plz rply soon,thnx..........

• Noby

Is Nokia C6 available in Kerala right now?
And, what is the price?

Thanks in advance.

• kannan

can any one help me....before two month i buy one C6 phone.... now its giving problem.... whenever connected to internet..mobile gng to offline mode.... send me suggestion to rectify this problem....

• the cute

JM, 22 Jan 2011Hi, I have used this phone since last week. And I must say, it i... morehey jm. you want help and you can't answer a simple question about if this phone has a tv out or not. a simple yes or not would do. thanks in advance. i would help you with your issue if i knew the answer.

• JM

Hi, I have used this phone since last week. And I must say, it is a very good phone. Does not hang (FW is is v11.2)..However, that battery life is a real pain (..only lasts a day. I'm missing my c3 and corby wifi which can last a week). Speaker is not so loud, better with headset.

Also, I am suspecting that one major cause of battery charge to deplete so fast is the wifi wizard AUTOMATICALLY (yes, by its own)detects and connects to WLAN whenever accessible.

Guys, I need help on this. I think I have tried every settings to stop from auto-connecting but no luck.

Do you know how?

Your help will be appreciated most.

thanks,

JM

• the cute

can somebody knows for a fact if this phone has a tv out if it does i'll get it. thanks

• gr8

braun, 21 Jan 2011plz tell me whtz the function of ram in phones?what and how does... moredum read the specifications

• gr8

prince, 21 Jan 2011i have a c6 mobile & i used this last 3 months. this handset... moreI own a nokia C6 for the past 2 months.The phone is very nice but sometimes is hangs n restrts automatically.Oversll its just amzing..

• Ram ?

cuttie pie#23, 21 Jan 2011I want have Nokia C6.is it nice cellfone?pls.answer....Why hasnt gsmarena not mentioned ram memory in specification of tis mobile ?

price in delhi????

• muralidhara

cuttie pie#23, 21 Jan 2011I want have Nokia C6.is it nice cellfone?pls.answer....ya its good but company has stopped the production as per outlets information

• prince

sha, 18 Jan 2011hey,i want to buy c6 but this set is not available in show rooms... morei have a c6 mobile & i used this last 3 months. this handset is good in use and who says this set is hanged no this phone is no hang&no restart atomaticlly