Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• aamir

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2011can we use skype on this pone pls thanksyes you can use skype my friend ... nimbuzz and fring and imi wap chat ... skype working in Nokia better then android phones .. me everyday using skype ...

Percy, 10 Jan 2011great mobile by my standards. i have problems running skypr thou... morecan we use skype on this pone pls thanks

• pavan ravi teja

and one more thing.nokia discussions made her way to guinnis book through the most no.of complaints posted on dier nokia customer support page

• pavan ravi teja

i have used nokia c6,the worst mobile, nokia shud be made to repent for d mistakes it had been committing in choosing ram 128 mb....is no where compared to the 512 mb ram of optimus .so iam requesting all customers to go for optimus one...and the touch of nokia c6 is very bad even compared to the 5233 which costs around 6,000 has good response to touch while c6 doesnt .u need to pull the screen instead of touching it....worst...worst...worst...nokia waste...waste...waste

• sameer

Magesh, 10 Jan 2011guys ,shall i buy this phone its an all rounder phone.. how is... morec7 is much better than c6.

• vicky

hi froends vicky this side plz tell me about sound system of this phone, bcz as soon as possiblr i am going to buy this phone

• Jagdish

I want to purchase this phone But it is not available in Delhi region. i have checked it in many shops/show-rooms but every where It is out of stock. What would have been the possible reason?

• vinz

This phone's music quality is pathetic.This i came to know in a few days of using it. So all who are music lovers i rather suggest u dont buy this phone.Dont go by the blogs which say the sound is terrific. My earlier phone Nokia 7230 has better sound quality than this phone.

elo.. since this fon use symbian S60 5th edition as OS,can it be replace or upgrade to S^3 Os like the C6-01? can this fon play 3d games like N-gage? the sound quality is poor.. its jz like the nokia 3110 sound,seem like can missed lot of call if its stay in one place so is there any software or thing that can increase the souund level from the standard max level?

• Prakash

karthik, 11 Jan 2011same problem faced yaar... plz suggest me nokia c6 r 5800xp whi... morehello karthik..! i have no suggestion for C6 and 5800xp music.
bcoz i have no nokia mobile from in this two peace..
but i am contact u at gmail ok...!

where can i get antivirus for c6? is the 128mb ram be upgradable to 256ram? thanks! send me email @ von1xmr4ryt3@yahoo.com.ph

• sam

hi, is it normal for c6 to activate loudspeaker and headphone but not handset, all of a sudden the mobile headset stopped working. Someone helps plz. Thanks.

• vivek

hey guyz c6 is best no habging probs .East or west c6 is the best......

• atul

plz tell me difference between x6 and c6..?
what r the advantages of c6 which will forces me to buy c6 instead of x6...?
plz guys help me
i am very much confused between c6 and x6 from last 2 months ..thats y i am not able to take decision between these 2
plz plz plz plz plz help me

Chethu, 11 Jan 2011Best antivirus would be netquin i guess ! It runs in background ... moreTry Lookout mobile Security which Consumes much less resources than Kaspersky Mobile...

• Shraman

karthik, 11 Jan 2011same problem faced yaar... plz suggest me nokia c6 r 5800xp whi... moreGo for C6... updated Software..newer and Better Camera Lens.. plus 5800 has 3.2MP camera while C6 has 5MP camera... also C6 is quite handy when it comes to Qwerty Typing.. plus Video Recording Quality is much better than 5800.. Though there is not much Software diff. for C6 and 5800 as both runs Symbian 3^... but Firmware Version will b much updated and Advanced in C6 and Capable of running apps. or Formats that 5800 cant run... and dont even think of goin for Android sets.. its just a Market boom, much like a Fashion which comes up and then Vanishes... Stick to nokia and in the next months u ll' b rewarded wid Maemo nd Meego( LINUX based mobile OS that is much more capable than Android)... Nokia might release Meego as a Firmware Update for Symbian OS phones in the next months..

• harish.km

• Chethu

Jaipal Yadav, 10 Jan 2011all things are good but email setup not works properly and I hav... moreBest antivirus would be netquin i guess ! It runs in background witout making ur ph slow . . . !

• karthik

Prakash, 11 Jan 2011hello Salma..! I was confused between 5800 and C6..! bcoz i was ... moresame problem faced yaar...
plz suggest me nokia c6 r 5800xp which mbile is best yaar...

plz send me my mail id is
karri1432143@gmail.com

• gopal

Coolit, 10 Jan 2011Which is good Nokia C6 or Nokia C7 ? please help me to choose an... moreBoth are same Features,but here some of features are different,they are- c7 has 8mp camera and AMOLED display its a bar phone and it has large 3.5"display.better to go c7.