Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• jai

i wnt to access ms office from this phone...
so is i am able to access free from it or i hav to pay 4 it ..?
means should i buy it or i can access free...?
plz plz reply

• HAQI

I come from Indonesia, I have a nokia c6-00 I want to ask.
1. how do I upload pictures up from nokia c6-00
2. on the main screen there is a picture mail, why the old email only entry that appears on the screen while a new incoming email that does not exist if I open a new email appears incoming email.
3. on the main screen there are 4 contacts name calling how to upload a photo.
many thanks

• Neil

Wats its price in mumbai?
Pls lemme knw asap!
Wanna get a new fon in lyk a day tym!

how could i figure out and notice the original c6 from the korean or chinese?

• jai

i wnt to access ms office from this phone...
so is i am able to access free from it or i hav to pay 4 it ..?
means should i buy it or i can access free...?
plz plz reply

• Shiul

What about its CAMERA???can ny 1 say about it's camera?

• Prasad

Can anybody guide me, which one to go for? C6 or to wait for C6-01

• Ken

I gonna buy it too nxt week =)

asddf, 06 Jan 2011Which is much better color? the white or the black one?Black is reach....

• KEERTHI

i going to buy this on 7.1.11

• ishi

i bought it yesterday, and its super good! i just don't know where i can find the OS Updater?

• asddf

Which is much better color? the white or the black one?

• aby

omar, 06 Jan 2011the best nokia phone i used easy to use and easy to surf interne... moreplease suggest ...shall i buy it
I need chat option..
And everyone has posted that it hangs ...is it true

• aby

I wanna buy this phone ,
My main concern is chat options, How is the chat facility in this phone.
And please tell me truely ,,,does it hang so much as everyone has written on their comments

• omar

the best nokia phone i used easy to use and easy to surf internet with wifi & 3g and use to chat with your friend so easy

• Sweety

I am using Nokia C6 for last 3 months. All this time it hanged only twice.All else is fantastic. Even Internet speed is good enough.Its a perfect piece for that price. Guys go for it.

• jikantaru

Just bought it today, it's up to you if you wanna buy it, or not because of hangging, but for me it's 10/10 nice design responsive touch. So happy now :)

• Jitender

It was true that C6 was hanging lots but after launching the new OS version, Hang problem has almost gone. So don't need to worry about hang problem.

As per my experience, It is very good phone and I love it.

• Rashmiranjan

hii all, i want to purchase nokia c6 but my frndz suggest me dt it hangs a lot ,is it true?

plz help me if knows somebody.if it hangs then plz tell me which one is good for internet using via mobile.

• twc10

it looks good, hanging doesnt sme that big of a deal unles it does it often, i m goin 4 it