Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• bhupesh

corby sound quality is very gud.c6's sound quality is so so.
dis is the only drawback in c6

• bhupesh

Just bought this phone a 2 days ago.
one word for dis osm......

• Gaurav

1.Price of C6 in NCR ...
2.what about hanging problem & sound quality
3.OS updated version? thats works fine

• ARPAN

using since last one month. nice phone. only prob in my case is whenever i try viewin vids on facebooks the phone restatrs. rest all is perfectly fine wil contact nokia for the prob

papu, 27 Dec 2010buy sony erricson xperia minnice phone.xperia has battery problem

• nishal

Where does nokia C6 black available [in Chennai and Pondicherry]?

it must not be chineese make.

• Lisaken

Just bought this phone a few days ago. It's amazing! Good sound, easy to work with, GPS works even better than my own GPS...

I just had some trouble with installing ovi suite on my Vista-based pc. In that case you can download everything you need from the Nokia website. Now everything works perfect!!

I recommend it to everyone!

• sHina

sharath, 27 Dec 2010I just brought C6 2day... Its an amazing phone its fast... ... moreok... !!

n wat abt d hanging n restarting trouble... ??
n how much did u buy it n frm whr ?

• sharath

sHina, 27 Dec 2010somebody plz tell me should i go 4 c6 ? i love dis ph for ... moreI just brought C6 2day... Its an amazing phone its fast... And has almost everything u need in a phone... No bugs.. Excellent sound clarity..... Just LOVE tis phone...

• sHina

somebody plz tell me should i go 4 c6 ?
i love dis ph for quite a long time... bt hv heard so many thngs regarding it ...
plz plz HELP !!

• S@mer

Sharanya, 27 Dec 2010Hi nokia c6 users. Can anyone please tell me properly abou... moreHiii , I Have The Nokia C6 Which Is Great Full Phone
* No Bugs
* Great Battery Life

Trust Me !

• Samer

* No Bugs
* Great Battery Life

• Sharanya

Hi nokia c6 users.
Can anyone please tell me properly about
1.the battery life?
2.And are there any bugs in this handset?(I heard a few saying)
3.And can we take snaps using the secondary camera?
Thanks, waiting for your replies.

• papu

Izzat Aswad, 27 Dec 2010guys...plz help me..which one is better...Nokia c6,Nokia e5... morebuy sony erricson xperia min

nokia c6-00 has 128 mb ram
go to
check out memory functions
it has 128 mb ram
which is mentioned as sdram as in all handsets

• Rahul

Hii, i'm thinking to buy c6, how is the out speaker sound?? and battery back up???

• TSunil

well m also thinkin of buying new set either x6 or c6 but cudn't fix so..is there any disadvantage regardin sound and speaker quality?

• Izzat Aswad

guys...plz help me..which one is better...Nokia c6,Nokia e5,Samsung corby wifi or sony erricson xperia mini?plz help me...thx:)

is the messaging view is threaded or normal sms..

• RAJ

hi,iam using nokia c6-00, anybody please clear my problem,i was unable to get downloads of images from my mail id and also could not setup rediffmail in emailsetup option.please let me know how to get quickoffice installed in my mobile.kindly let me know.