Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• Yaduvanshi

shujayath, 05 Dec 2010Can any one pls tell me the truth about C6; whether it is worth ... morei've been using a c6 for past month...
1.its all rumour that it hangs. Never did for me. Just use it properly. Don't run too many apps simultaneously. Exit an app properly after use.
2.yes, the battery is not great but really very good for a smartphone with such functionalities.
3.the camera and qwerty simply rock....
....verdict....an awesome thing to have at such price...go ahead and buy it....i'm writing this on my c6...and i'm loving it.

• shujayath

Can any one pls tell me the truth about C6; whether it is worth for money and durable mobile. Because i come to hear that it has software hanging problem and the battry back up is very low. Is it true?

• Yuanny

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2010The nokia n97 is a better buy.May I know what advantages N97 mini have of C6?
I see the specification and it shows no different between these two so i was confused. Sorry for inconvenience.

• vicky

is "flashing" and "software updating" same?? please reply

• back to nokia

i wish they make it capacitive touchscreen then i will surely buy this phone....

[deleted post]The nokia n97 is a better buy.

• chetan

one minor prob i got.... the saved contact number is not displaying in messages...i had tried every possb way that somehow the name will appear in message but it didn't worked...finally juz been 2 ncc guess what its juz needed some software update since then my phone is rockinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn now.....n hey i also tried internet on it its juz superb as if u r working on laptop.....gr8888 phone guys juz go n buy it....my previous post is der for this phone.

• a b C6

Brijesh Singh, 04 Dec 2010@ shyam I found C6 to be a good utilitarian phone. The piece ... moreto check d Free RAM after fresh restart u need 2 install 'Handy Taskman' app.
It open by d long press of centre key.
ok then follow my links as given in last reply.
One more link will help u is
Apniapps.com

• Ashik

Hi am Ashik,

Am just planning to buy this phone on tommorw evening.

somebdy telling that it is gud bot somebdy is giving

bad opinions abt the slide and soft also abt nokia

service bcos till now i havnt usd nokia mbles bot now

c6 luks vry gud and hav all the featurs. So pls give

me correct opions or can anyone giv ur mble number if

u bought c6?

• Brijesh Singh

@ shyam

I found C6 to be a good utilitarian phone. The piece I bought seems to have a good sturdy slider. Haven't had any problems with any of the hardware, yet (if i may add!). I bought it at themobilestore on Sampige Raod, near 4th cross. That's the best price I got in and around malleswaram, including a coupla priority stores. I haven't had occasion to check Wi-Fi, but I have used internet on it, both on the native browser and opera 10.1 (or something) that i got off OVI. Seems fair enough.
The only drawback is the camera which could have been better, perhaps a better imaging algorithm would've been nice if not carl-zeiss optics. You can go ahead and buy this phone, it'll keep you in good stead till at least a coupla years unless you are looking to replace your camera, ipod, PC, laptop, TV maybe even your light saber!) with your phone; you may end up feeling disappointed!

I'd like to know how to check the RAM on my phone since a lot of people would like to know how much of it remains after the update, and also if the camera software can be tweaked to produce better images.

Thanks for the links to the symbian applications, am checking it out...

Cheers!

• Abhi

Pleas anyone give info bout my dream c6.....users please give suggestion bout tis.my friens says tat C-series mob are flop in nokia...so please tel

• Ayaz

neha, 04 Dec 2010i m using this phone since 1 week it is awesome ,camera, music, ... morehi, neha. the battery back up is less then, what nokia claim, just becuase the retalier provides made in china battery not the original one. this is why.

• neha

i m using this phone since 1 week it is awesome ,camera, music, pic quality etc etc but one big problem is battery backup , u can use net aur call less than 3 to 4 hours , it is very disapointing yar nokia said 7 hour battery backup ...any one facing this problem plz reply

• neha

• Muhammad

Is this good phone? can v use adobe flash player?
is it phone hang ???

• shyam

Brijesh Singh, 02 Dec 2010Hey all! I bought this phone a coupla days back after failing to... morehi brijesh singh,

i am shyam here from bangalore. i am planning to buy this mobile since one month but many of them posted here that this handset has a hanging problem. so i stopped myself to go for thi mobile.

but cing your opnion on usage of this mobile i am verymuch happy. if it works fine i too will buy this mobile with in a month. and also can i know where u bought this mobile in bangalore for 13k.

and also let me know abt its slide is it tight or loose and abt wifi etc.

plz reply me back and if u can reply personally my email id is shyamolikesu@gmail.com

awaiting ur reply...

have a good day.

• Remon

chetan, 04 Dec 2010Hey guys i wanna buy a fone ............... m really confused b... moreC6 is much better :D btw xp didnot got a keyboard c6 is much better in all sides :D

• SHAN

Wow!!!wow!!!it is a just beautiful,nice,superb......phone.its like mini notebook.its more than 5800xm.friends hurry up!!and buy it.thanks to NOKIA.its 2yr warrented.

• chetan

Hey guys i wanna buy a fone ............... m really confused btw X6 8gb and C6....... i heard sound quality of X6 is great .......i dunno the sound quality of c6.....can some1 suggest which fone to buy.....

• sagar mewada

[deleted post]hey i'm planing to purchase nokia c6, i read ur column u've been using it from past month... dude i just want to know like howz the sound and cam clearity? is it better then nokia x6?