Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• Sudhakar

Anonomous, 28 Nov 2010I think that updating the firmware did help! The crashing has ce... moreGo to 'SW update' option in your mobile and update the firmware. It will be fast if you use broadband (512 Kbps or above) over WiFi to update.

Note : Back up your data before starting this process. Also make sure that the battery if fully charged for completing the update process without interruption.

If you cannot do anything, go to Nokia care.

Any one have any website which is free to download the theme and software one ? thx !!

• farhan

Yogesh , 27 Nov 2010There is No Google Talk or a Chatting Option for nokia C6 Fake S... more@yogesh.. are u sure its not supporting to install google talk? even through Nimbuzz or Fring?

• Nasir

good phone great camera

• Anonomous

Sudhakar, 28 Nov 2010Go to 'SW update' option in your mobile and update the firmware.... moreI think that updating the firmware did help! The crashing has ceased, and I've yet to see it happen again. If I am able to type all this on my phone right now, then I give you much Thanks. Thank you for solving my problem! :D

Sudhakar, 28 Nov 2010Go to 'SW update' option in your mobile and update the firmware.... moresudhakar.. R u there..? Can you help out please?... You r the only one who can save us... Nokia support is crap

• Anonomous

Sudhakar, 28 Nov 2010Go to 'SW update' option in your mobile and update the firmware.... moreI have already updated the firmware multiple times, and this problem still occurs. Any other suggestions?

• Sudhakar

Anonomous, 28 Nov 2010I have this problem where when I attempt to type with the qwerty... moreGo to 'SW update' option in your mobile and update the firmware. It will be fast if you use broadband (512 Kbps or above) over WiFi to update.

• Anonomous

I have this problem where when I attempt to type with the qwerty keyboard, the phone freezes. It happens every now and then, do any1 by any chance know how to fix this?

• Sudhakar

Vincent, 27 Nov 2010Hi all C6 users, I am planning to buy Nokia C6 and I want to ... moreTon all :

This is a good phone. If you want to buy means buy. Or else get lost from this site. Do not SPAM here as if you are new to the mobile world. Ok?.

• Vincent

Hi all C6 users,

I am planning to buy Nokia C6 and I want to know the following details:
1)Of course mobile is for communication so how is the Signal reception??
2)How is audio and video quality in the mobile both using inbuilt speakers, and in headset?
3)How is the web for Emails and social networking..I mean how is the speed of loading web pages and does it load Flash?
4)Does it have the option to use Office tools? (Word, Excell, PPT reader & editor and PDF reader)
5)How is the camera quality for pictures and videos?
6)Can we play videos which we load into the memory card without the videos getting stuck in between?
I am a E63 user, and videos get stuck some times while playing.
7)How is the QWERTY keypad to use?

Guys someone who is using Nokia C6, please answer my questions...so that I will decide whether to buy this mobile or Motorola Backflip...

• GudGuy

I have heard lot of problems regaring the battery backup and hanging....Is it still there?? As I was waiting for this fone since 1 year.

• Farhad

Now I am going to buy this handset NOKIA C6. There are any problems ? Please suggest me. But dont tell a lie. I like to say truth and I like lissen truth.

• Farhad

Now I am going to buy this hanset Nokia C6. Are there any problem ? Please any one tell me truth. But dont tell a lie.

krrish, 26 Nov 2010i want to buy c6 white. N i heard that c6 white is arround 14500... moreno its price is 13900.

• madhur

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2010im shopping for a new phone ,which is a better buy nokia 5800 or... morenokia c6 is bettr dan 5800 as it hs qwert key pad n also lookz bettr dn 5800...!!

Used C6 for 3 mths & below are my comments:
- good battery life
- good music quality
- touchscreen is acceptable
- unresponsive at times
- slow online speed
- on & off will have drop calls
- on & off OVI store will auto close
- so far never hang on me

• Kiran

Pls tell me, How the c6 is better than other nokia models

• maro

which is better c6 or n900??? plz help me to decide

• Yogesh

There is No Google Talk or a Chatting Option for nokia C6 Fake Specification Provided