Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• S.Sudhakar

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2010Sudhakar wat is unsigned applicationI think unsigned application are pirated.

• Rohan

Evrytime my opera mobile 10 closed automitcly...
What shld i do?
Is dere my prblm in my phone?

• apesh.

You can install the unsigned application by hack your phone. :)

• aicru

i want to buy this fon
but i dont know if u can use chat in facebook and Y.M?
can someone pls tel me ^_^ tnx

• Rohan

When i use opera mobile 10 in my nokia c6 d application turn off automaticaly aftr smtime..!
Is it nrml..?

this C6 is really a great phone!

• deepak

Swapnil, 04 Nov 2010i hv black nokia c6 box packed zero min usage with original bill... morehi swapnil, i'm interested.
If it is packed then i'm ready for 11k. If the piece is unpacked then yhe most i'll take it for is 6990/-

Let me know.

• dating mike

Hi frnds i m Planning to Buy Nokia C6 in this week....Can u tell me tht is my Choice right or i shud go with Some other option...Guide me the right way plz..Thnks

• NILESH

nice mobile

Sudhakar, 04 Nov 2010The only disadvantage of Nokia C6 is you cannot install any unsi... moreSudhakar wat is unsigned application

• Swapnil

vani, 03 Nov 2010nokia c6 is out of stock...please anyone tell me why??? and whe... morei hv black nokia c6 box packed zero min usage with original bill and all accessories. it ws bought for gifting someone, just last week apple iphone 4 was out on store and the person bought it. so this nokia c6 is to be sold Rs.13000/-. any1 interested pls reply on udaypwr23@gmail.com

• Sudhakar

The only disadvantage of Nokia C6 is you cannot install any unsigned applications.

awsm cell , it haz evry thing , no probzz shown , n user friendly

• Vicky

hey guys Im going to buy new cell, i like c6, but i have doubt that there will be any problem with its Qwerty slider keypad in future by regular using?? who using it plz tell me is it working properly or not..

• Aidul

Sudhakar, 04 Nov 2010Hanging problem is a rumour. I have bought this phone from Nokia... moreThanks I was In a trouble that what to do..Acyually I need 3G mobile to always be online....Realising after buying is really painfull...thanks again..@idul.

[deleted post]it is very good ph price is rs 13000

• amit

shekar, 03 Nov 2010hi guys ive had my eyes on the c6 right from july... was literal... moreSame problem with my nokia n73. So i was about to buy c6. But its also facing hanging problem. So i am thinking to buy samsung s8000. I think its a good phone. With a price of 13k.

Rakesh Kumar , 02 Nov 2010hey len it depends upon ur usage ..... make sure tht the qwerty ... morethank u
planning to buy this phone now

• Sudhakar

Hanging problem is a rumour. I have bought this phone from Nokia priority for Indian Rupees 13800 (after bargaining from Rs.14000) in Erode (TAMILNADU, INDIA) near Krishna sweets.
Phone is woeking fine. The GPRS speed (when connected through Nokia N79's normal length data cable CA-101) is ok in TAMILNADU (INDIA) AIRTEL's EDGE network.

• Sudhakar

There is no option called 'ADD TO PLAYLIST' in the options of MUSIC PLAYER. I am coming to say that I am unable to create NEW PLAYLIST. Can you help me out?.
Send me e-mail to : sudhakar35@ymail.com