Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• Sahil

Hi.. Thanks for your review about C6, i am planning to buy this phone.. my major concern is the battery backup?? my frnd has got it n d battery dries up in 36 hours..

plz reply..

• suman

i bougt this phone.but i think camera is not 5mp.ear phone is like nokia 1200 model.

• Raja

great phone better dan x6

• gaurav

• veer

hi i m confuse about buying nokia C6. it good looking but according to users opinion it has hanging problem & poor camera &bad battery backup.what can i do? pls help me about that. how is nokia E5?

• Shaleen

I've purchased the set a week back and I'm delighted with the product.

I've occassionally faced problem with the handset(i)hanging-up, (ii)locking (unlock keys provided on righthand side didn't help).

• VINOD

hi i buy this phone before 1 week... its very easy to operate this.. so stylish...

Praveen, 17 Oct 2010I m confuse abt to buy c6 or x6 please tell me which one is pric... moreI use - C6 so I will tell you to buy X6 as it as carl zies lens - C6 doesnt have that - and I doubt that mine is 5 mega pixel.

• tejas

i dont understand this..

ppl who's c6 isnt hanging....why are they saying that the hang issue is a rumour....so what if ur cell doesnt hang....what abt ppl who r facing the prob? its like a 50:50 chance wether ur new cell will hang or not. but still its a gamble n it shudnt be that way whn u buying a nokia cell for rs. 13000.

• 70E

guys...im going 2put a 8gb micro sd in ma c6.is it okay?any ppl who hv tried it?
Thx in advance...

• Tamilvanan

Everybody saying hanging problem but i am using this phone for past one week till now i am not facing any hanging issue I am really surprising.

its really avery bad phone. its almost hangs up three times a day . takes lot of time to load applications. im really trapped by buying this phone .returned to nokia store yesterday. suresh

• Saminathan

If you feel this phone is expensive then go for Nokia C5 its best phone in the market with same softwares like C6 (except touch) and price also 7700 only.

• Suresh

Praveen, 17 Oct 2010I m confuse abt to buy c6 or x6 please tell me which one is pric... moreGo for C6 its value for money

• SK Kumar

Hey this phone really good no hanging problem, fast WiFi, good display but camera only too bad and if you want better battery back up reduce the display brightness its very good phone just ignore these fake negative comments.

• chi

pls should i delete the ovi pc suite after installin in my pc cos it consumd all my2 gig memory pls some one sbould reply mi now

• me

i jz bought d fon last month.. n its always hang n now d audio was broken..so sad..

• nitz

stop making rumors...i purchases nokia c6 month ago,its best phone,ergonomics qwerty board_fast type,healthy wi-fi,great display,fast internet,nyc 5mp camera but vga quality cam nt good..loudpeaker is great, in short a good fast smartphone..but one problem as nokia cant make in there set is its music player low volume, but who cares when u using a smartfone,,so buy it.....go for nokia c6 or sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro(it is good fast smartpohone+great high level music but just 2.55inch screen, in c6 its 3.2inch screen) c6-13200indian bucks.. sony ericsson x10mini pro-15500 indian bucks..one thing c6 and x10mini pro are best branded qwerty touchscreen smartphones at cheap price.

• tejas

the votes are this high coz except for the hang issue the cell is really good. i will myself buy it after this hang issue is sorted out. its features are simply very good. if ur budget is below 15000 rs., its simply the best.

• Praveen

I m confuse abt to buy c6 or x6 please tell me which one is price worth and good in camera clarity