Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• jeoleo7

cool boy, 22 Dec 2011hi guys, i bought nokia C6 00 about 6 months ago, i got d OS upd... moredoes it have gorilla glass protection? Really

• cool boy

hi guys, i bought nokia C6 00 about 6 months ago, i got d OS updated, and now im not able to play hi def mp4 vids of 3pg vids, when i download those vids, is downloads in notes form. Guys im very pissed off coz of this thing, any solution for this?

• ershad oyoor

i was using c6 00 in six month .i saw too much problems of c6.but camera is very good.now i am using E51.E51 much better than C6 00.

• JSORD

dont by bcoz its hang. sometime no signal. and very slow system

• TyTy

Jana, 19 Dec 2011Better you can go for C6_01.. It's better the C6. I have C6 and ... moreyou acctually can update it just go onto the nokia website it works!!???

• NN

I got C6-00. It was a good phone, but to multitasking, the system may be a bit slow. But a few weeks after I bought it, there are problems on headset port and camera button. It didn't work! It was a minor problem though. Wanna ask, what's happen with my phone? Anybody knows?

I Purchased Nokia C6-00 from Nokia Priority Outlet M/s ankit Sales vide invoice no.4/66/1172 dt. 2.6.11.Within 3 months "Touch Pad" started giving trouble. took the set to the dealer M/s Ankit for remedy. On his advice got the set examined at "Nokia Care" at PD Electronics, GT Road, Panchil, Asansol 713303. After examination of set I was told that software was to be updated and was advised to take an Anti Virous. On my refusal for taking Anti virous the set was set right. But the same problem arose once again 15 days back. took it to same "Nokia Care". This time I was advised that "Liquid on Mini Camera- and Warranty Void". An estimate of Rs2500/ to 3000/ was given. Shocked. On my refusal to pay I was further advised taht "Slide Pad se bhi kaam chal jayega" but same was also not functioning. I am exposing the set to mild sun for recovery. Set had given trouble free service for 3 months only. I have narrated my Story in the written feed back form, signed and submitted to same Nokia Care. Rquest you to salvage the set, situation and your image too.

• Malik

It is a good set when u see it in some ones hand, it is good in use if u use it just for msgng, but when comes to application, it hangs, its processor is much slower than u xpect, good in look but not good in working n using for more application, even c5 is much faster than it

Nokia c6 is a good phone but, there is no sound system and wait is also one of the drawback.

• YS

really a good phone but hang's up on using multiple application

• Pinku

It is nice till now.. The camera quality is also good but not the front one.. Hangs like problem is rare unless we download more apps..

• taher

nokia c6 is a good phone but not a best phone.......its like some more needed in this model.....touch is too bad also

• ninjabonny

Well, C6 is the best mobile-phone you can buy at the given range according to handling and features point-of-view and multi-tasking is awesome.

• C6 hater

first @ ilovehim: every c6 00 has this problem, cuz it sucks. Mine did, and all my friends did too. Gotta let a cable get fixed and it works good again.
NEVER BUY THIS PHONE!!!! U will never forgive urself if u buy this piece of junk!!! Hangs ALL the time, restats randomly, touch sucks, has no RAM, dont let urself be fooled by the slide, its the ONLY good thing about it... At least until that breaks... Never buy this.. You will get so mad at this phone.. Regret buying it every minute

• aamir

its a good but something could have been change like it secondary camery, its secondary camera is not good..............

• nikhil m aroor

nokia's number 1 waste mobile.... Really... Trust me..,

• Pranjal singh tomar

Plz buy c6 01 b'coz this phone is not too good. Coz of it's secondary camera

• Jana

Shenas, 19 Dec 2011hey dude plz dnt by nokia c6 will u by nokia c6 01Better you can go for C6_01.. It's better the C6. I have C6 and alway some problem, slow performance. But in C6_01 U can update the os to Anna. U cant update C6. I fooled by seeing qwerty keyboard.

• xi

• Shenas

ud, 18 Dec 2011which is best nokia c6 or nokia 500...??? plzzzz tell me.. i m t... morehey dude plz dnt by nokia c6 will u by nokia c6 01