Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• chakkara

nice phone

• Venkat

mahadev, 04 Oct 2011I bought this cell phone last 4 month back.I don't think its goo... moreMy C-6 hangs quite frequently. It switches off on its own many times and always it says many applications are on. Further though there is enough space it says no space - especailly when I try to switch on GPS and related applications.

saurabh, 06 Oct 2011i m c6 since january... At starting i thought it's must...but af... moremaybe your not using your c6 properly. touch screen is very sensitive.you must handle it with care.

nice..

• P-WAYNE

nokia c6 smart phones...................and smart toch and quick toch phone cool mobile for nokia......we the best

• denz

Fantastic peace i hav ever used.great smart phone..superb i love it..

I'm using c6 about 9 month now...lately I can't open fb but twitter can...what wrong with it?

• saurabh

i m c6 since january... At starting i thought it's must...but after three months it's touch input is not working properly...i have faced problems too many times ...from april it needs repair in touch screen every two months...so,in my opnion it's very freak phone

• ENEGUE

Is C6 good for gaming? Neways i'm still to buy one.

• ENEGUE

Is C6 good for gaming? Neways i'm still to buy one.

• pro

for me nokiac6 is the best phone i ever used.

very hot

• sri

i think this is best by nokia

• Nyax

I have been using the phone since February, sometimes it restarts by itself

• frenzy4ruby

it is d bast phone i use in m life time no hang sweet in wifi and wap

• mahadev

I bought this cell phone last 4 month back.I don't think its good cell phone.It hangs frequently and also switches off unknowingly.It was once went to Nokia care service center for software up gradation and again I am facing the same problem .Though the phone memory enough empty it says close some application since your phone memory is full when you want to see some images....

unni, 01 Oct 2011i use 6 month in my nokia c6 it is abad model of nokia any tim... morehi

is this c6-00 is good one or bad?

• KAMAL

very bad phone, don't every buy it. it hangs, hangs, & hangs on

• Raj

I am using this mobile for last 6 months, it hangs some time if we open more applications. & it will say please close some application. Now my touch screen is not working, i am running to care center. But there is no spares available need to wait for some more time, until then i can't use this phone.

• Suhail

praveen kumar, 03 Oct 2011this phone is verry good and its performance is mind blowing i ... moreYes... m gonna buy dis next month! Thanx for appreciating...... I was Confuse