Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Marlena

I did it, I did it, I just did it!!! I've just uploaded my Symbian Belle Update for my C7! Although I had to try three times before installing it right through my Nokia Suite on the pc, I finally completed it. So long Symbian Anna, here comes the Belle!

Belle's in Nigeria, 332MB, worths its weight in Plutonium

• musa

Nokia u finally did it, u just did it. Cheers to all nokia lovers and C7 users. It 323 Mb i am just downloading it...

installed symbian belle! awesome! thanks nokia!

I'm a Sri Lankan... im using a Nokia C7 phn..
i tried to update my phn to Sym. Belle but whn i run SW Updater. it says my phn is up to date...??
plz.. gyez.. help me.. wht should i do now..??

Just upgrading my wife's C7 to symbian belle 261 MB...221MB downloaded so far.... can't wait for it to get over!

• harit

plz help me?hv updated to belle bt hw to close open applications on c7,itz
nt closing like anna os,hw?help plz

• Dr. Jyoti

Official Nokia Belle Update Released for Nokia N8, E7, -C7, X7, C6-01 & E6. I already updated my C7-00 to Belle

• Ashman

Installed Belle... seems amazing... need to restore my favorites and configure a little bit here and there... will take a while. Just getting the hang of it. Give my feedback later. Cheers!!!

• Ashman

Welcome Belle girl... our Valentine's dance is on.

Cheers!!!

• J-V

Symbian Belle for NOkia C7 , C6-01 , E6 , E7 , X7 started rolling out except N500 !
Check and download it out thro Navifirm !
Nokia kept up their words & made it true !
Start Njoyyin Ur 2012 Valentine Wit Belle !
Lovly Cheerss to all Nokia Loverss ! :))

• c7max

AnonD-18334, 07 Feb 2012I think Nokia will make all the Symbian 3 device fans disappoint... morehey nokia belle for nokia c7 is already out. If you don't know, just keep your big mouth shut please.. BELLE IS OFFICIALLY OUT FOR N8, C7, X7, C6-01, E7.. Guys check whether it is available for your region.

• Jensen

Nokia Belle is ready to download..

Check your phone..

Download and enjoy..

I made it, my C7 runs on Nokia Belle..

Those who hate C7.. "Pls go to hell.."

AnonD-18334, 07 Feb 2012I think Nokia will make all the Symbian 3 device fans disappoint... morehi frndz C7 update is here......i hv checked on otg bt it says use via pc, im going to check it on lappy......
Now shut up ur mouths C7 haters
enjoy ashman n C7zak.tc
its 311mb file,better to update from nokia care

Now shut up ur mouths C7 haters
enjoy ashman n C7zak.tc

• Ashman

AnonD-18334, 07 Feb 2012I think Nokia will make all the Symbian 3 device fans disappoint... moreWell, looks like our Valentine dance with lady Belle might not happen so soon. Anyway, still got a day to go... so keep your hopes up. But too much expectations can also lead to greater disappointments. Let's just enjoy C7 as it is at the moment. Cheers!!!
Newer C7 are already being shipped with Belle... so I'm sure it will get delivered to us too.

• soni

Sunny, 06 Feb 2012Hello Guys.. Can anyone tell me how to lock this phone with pas... more12345

I think Nokia will make all the Symbian 3 device fans disappointed again because Nokia will not release the Belle update on February 8. Who said that Nokia would release the Belle update on February 8? I think they may have made a big mistake. As we know, Nokia never keeps the promise and informs the customers about the exact date of the update in advance:( Therefore, don't expect the update soon.

whoah! i've been using this phone for the past five months, but i just discovered that this phone has an FM transmitter.. whoah! its so cool! i think i should explore more about this phone...

• Sam

The future is that, one day we will need our minds to be read by c7's likes; we will have a phone that needs no charging, whereby, the discharging resistance triggers a charging mechanism; the more u use it , the better its battery performs...so, get ready, get longing; the future is here...thanks to nokia for symbian, I enjoy the latest from them lately...more grease to your oils.
Sam