Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• mani hakam

can i use skype or yahoo in the c7 mobile?

AnonD-18334, 03 Jan 2012I have one problem concerning zooming in and out the text. For e... morehi chan
i hv tried this zooming in n out in default browser n opera mini but there was not such kind of problem...any way i think when the web page is in still opening stage then it may happen otherwise if u find anything unusual happening with ur phone n its annoying then format ur handset(backup shoukd b taken prior to format)....may it help u...

I have one problem concerning zooming in and out the text. For example, Symbian Belle Rocks! Whenever I zoom out, the letter "e" of the word Belle covers or stands on the letter "R" of the word Rocks. Anyone, especially Dr. Bidhan can help me solve the problem? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Ashman, 03 Jan 2012Thanks Dr. Bidhan, So the idea is to put them into the root fol... morewc ashman
yeah if u put ur private photos in root folder of E or D then they r unable to b shown in gallery ie. any bdy cant find them in photo gallery, but when u want to see them then go via file manager....
I just tried it with photos not with videos.

Its a method to hide....bt people who knows can open file manager

• lula

my phone is still on offline state even if I select general on profiles.

Ashman, 03 Jan 2012I guess this phone is designed to handle photos and videos with ... moreSee, I am not talking about displaying them i am saying dat pictures should be seperated from videos when i tap on galleria

• Ashman

AnonD-15537, 03 Jan 2012hi ashman if u put the photos into just E or F(not in images) b... moreThanks Dr. Bidhan,
So the idea is to put them into the root folder rather than the default images folder, right?
Well that solves the photo and video display problem.

back up wen updating u wont loose ur contacts...

one of the poorest FLASH PLAYER and wifi signl strenth

if u put the photos into just E or F(not in images) by file manager or xplore.......then these will not b shown in photo gallery.....to open those photos u hv to go either via File manager or xplore......for videos i never tried this trick...

• Ashman

fred, 02 Jan 2012hi pals, my phone shows pictures and videos when i tap on pictur... moreI guess this phone is designed to handle photos and videos with a single app. No matter where in the device you put the photos and (or) where you store the videos, the photo browser is going to display them.

If someone can shed some light in this matter it would be great.

But I guess it's different with movies.

• Ashman

ed, 02 Jan 2012how do i resolve the issue of email setup not loading after anna... moreMaybe you didn't do a full upgrade to Anna. Reinstall completely ... including all the options and see.

• Ashman

lilly, 02 Jan 2012 does this phone has full soft keypad option?My opinion [ I find the keys adequately full and versatile for a mobile device ]

• Ashman

s vas, 02 Jan 2012ppl i m still using the software that was in mob wen i purchased... moreIt's wise and good to upgrade... no problems with contacts etc ... but just the same, keep a backup n' go ahead.

• jude45

Leak version belle is still beta than Anna. I am on it already.

• s vas

ppl i m still using the software that was in mob wen i purchased a year ago... should i update to anna?? any advantages? will i lose my contacts if i update?

• lilly

does this phone has full soft keypad option?

• ed

how do i resolve the issue of email setup not loading after anna update?

• fred

hi pals, my phone shows pictures and videos when i tap on picture icon. How do i seperate it. Happy new year to u all.

• Anonymous.

I got that cursed phone on my 13 th birthday it sucks I don't suggest anyone to buy it,because
-Its battery dies within hardly 5 hours.
-It stucks a lot.
These are the main problems. And there are more uncountable problems in it.
it will ruin your life don't buy it.