Nokia C7

Nokia C7

laurence, 16 Dec 2011I've tried that before and it says "download failed try aga... moreThis link should work:
It's unsigned version, so you should have hacked phone.

• moon

hey guys...Nimbuzz is not working in my nokiaC7...is this prob for evry phone or oly i am facing this prob???

laurence, 16 Dec 2011I've tried that before and it says "download failed try aga... morei hv down loaded them from www.nokiasymbianthemes.com
in ovi most of them r paid not free except tranformer HD.

• Raj

Can i use this phone for skype or yahoo vedio chating.
Please reply some real user ??.

• laurence

AnonD-12555, 16 Dec 2011Hi friend! Go to NokiaVNN site. There you have lot of games for ... moreI've tried that before and it says "download failed try again" I really want that NFS HD... I dont know what to do enable for me to download

laurence, 16 Dec 2011Can i ask how can I download HD GAMES for my c7? Im located at t... moreHi friend! Go to NokiaVNN site. There you have lot of games for Nokia, including HD games. And NFS Shift HD, too. It's all free, most of them are signed, in case you don't have hacked phone. Enjoy! ;)

• fred

laurence, 16 Dec 2011is it free? or you have to pay?yes it is free. Just try it

• laurence

fred, 16 Dec 2011go to www.n8fanclub.com, u will see hd alot of softwares includi... moreis it free? or you have to pay?

• fred

laurence, 16 Dec 2011Can i ask how can I download HD GAMES for my c7? Im located at t... morego to www.n8fanclub.com, u will see hd alot of softwares including games.

• laurence

AnonD-15537, 16 Dec 2011hi frndz i m really 100% satisfied wid my c7.. Its handling all ... moreCan i ask how can I download HD GAMES for my c7? Im located at the Philippines.. Any help will be much appreciated Sir... I can't find it on OVI or GAMELOFT, I wish I could download NEED FOR SPEED HD

hi frndz i m really 100% satisfied wid my c7.. Its handling all the stuffs well. Facebook,gmail,yahoomail n lots more on my home screen....HD games,HD movies,HD video recording, medical dict,youtube downloader n viewer,a lot of high quality mp3 songs(320kbps),good stills.....what else do u want wid ur smart phone????????
1thing more i also use it as modem with my laptop........

• raj_c7

Has symbian belle version come for Nokia c7... is it officially out... as of now its going fine with ANNA...

• Ashman

AnonD-12555, 15 Dec 2011You're welcome. I'm always glad to help. I don't know whats up w... moreramyHR... I have found out how to hack... but I guess I will wait a little longer for Nokia to release Belle update for C7 and then do it. I am quite satisfied with Anna at the moment.

• Ashman

AnonD-34283, 16 Dec 2011thanks ashman but what did you mean by soft formatting and will ... moreWell, I have permanently stopped any apps running in the background. Now my battery lasts me a good 2 days or more. My battery never gets hot. By background apps, I mean antivirus or anti-theft apps and all others. You should also manually close all apps and windows ocassionally. See if a soft formatting and reinstalling Anna completely helps ... otherwise seek professional help from Nokia. Cheers!

• Sachin

I'm loving it.

Ashman, 15 Dec 2011Soft formatting the phone and reinstalling Anna completely might... morethanks ashman but what did you mean by soft formatting and will changing my battery help fix the problem because some with this type of problem only had to change his battery but we dont use the same phone.thanks for your concern

AnonD-30001, 15 Dec 2011thanks man.i hacked it.now it work perfectly.but what will happe... moreYou're welcome. I'm always glad to help. I don't know whats up with warranty, but I guess that it's still valid. I think that hacking doesn't metter in Nokia care as soon you don't tell them about it. ;)

AnonD-12555, 14 Dec 2011Hi mate! Download X-Plore. It's free and shows all the files in ... morethanks man.i hacked it.now it work perfectly.but what will happen my warranty period.is there any way to rewind it.

• kaleem

nice mobile

I have c7 for 4 months.But it became worse after updating to anna.my social and many thing dont open.and the quality of camera became very bad.i have reinstalled its software but nothing happend.please help me.Thnx advanced