Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• rav_vak

Is there any 'without beep' call recorder software available for Nokia c7...plz plz help

• Yamel

please How can i hack my c7 with belle software? Pls give details on How to do it thanks all

AnonD-12555, 10 Dec 2011Hi friend! I asked similar qustion about a week ago, but got no ... morethanks ramyHR. but i confused about this hack. i know this Norton hack. if it going wrong,i don't know what will happen.are u sure about this.

kman, 11 Dec 2011my c7 display is not as sharp as others. even pictures and video... morei think i got that effect too.tell me what happen to ur display, are there any purple marks

please add the 3d display and wireless talking bluetooth softwere and wireless conect to dj,tvand computer please

• Manu

in c7 mobile please add 3d and wirless tlaking with friends new softwere update

Can u plz tell me the procedure that how did u hack ur phone n upgrade to belle.....i'll appreciate ur opinion......thanx in adv

well many people hacked the belle and it makes the c7 like new phone with many new features and warranty is still ok ,its comon sence nokia doesnt want to update it bec they want to sell other belle phones like 701

• kman

my c7 display is not as sharp as others. even pictures and videos are not clear and sharp.. i bought the white colour. what could be the problem????

Just got my C7 back from being repaired a second time for various faults (again)& guess what, after 7 hours being on charge, it wont even power up!! The charger works fine on the other half's 5800. As far as I'm concerned, the C7 is absolute rubbish. It seems to be plagued with so many faults, if you do have a good one, go & do the lottery, your luck's in.....

• babu

what camera clarity?

what extra features we will get when we hacked our C7 and get Belle....waiting for your reply

AnonD-30001, 10 Dec 2011hey guys tell me what will happen when i hack my c7? i have some... moreHi friend! I asked similar qustion about a week ago, but got no answer... :/ I hacked my C7 with Norton hack. Everything works perfect, but I don't know if my warranty is still ok. And I hope I'll be able to do the Belle update on a regular way, OTA. I think everything should be ok. Anyway, phone is ok, I can install EVERYTHING on it, without Certificate error and other stuff. Much better than before, so I say, go for it and hack! :) Btw, sorry for bad english! :)

one of the most amazing phones i ever used , good software,performance , clear voice , excellent camera

fred, 10 Dec 2011what abt ur processor does it get heated up, bcos someone says i... morethe only drawback of every c7 mobile is getting little bit heated at the back during 3g connection & charging due to its slimness and compact metal body which is tolerable for this beauty
go for it or 701 !

• ConfuzedUser

Hey all, will this app: http://www.yousaytoo.com/taxi-app-sydney/1523632­­ work for our C7?

• fred

ravi, 09 Dec 2011if your battery is within warranty just go to nokia care and tel... morewhat abt ur processor does it get heated up, bcos someone says it does on his own and his phone died. What is ur suggestions on dat. Thank u.

• fred

hey guys tell me what will happen when i hack my c7? i have some games (spider man hd, Transformers HD,Eternal Legacy HD,Avatar HD) but all of them are unsigned.i couldn't install them.there is a hacking tool with me but i can't sure about it. what can i do.plz give me a suggestion

AnonD-15537, 09 Dec 2011hi dude a good news for u there r few medical softwares in www.m... moreThank you very much sir i'l try that now