Nokia C7

Nokia C7

Iam from lebanon and cant find anna update for my c7 either on sw update nor at *#0000# .any suggestions

vic, 21 Sep 2011hi zak i downloaded angry birds and lotsa games from Ovi store. ... moreThanx vic..i also downloaded ANGRY BIRDS from Ovi But its not good:) tell me some other websites name.:-).

• vic

AnonD-22351, 20 Sep 2011Hi Dr.Bidhan.. How are you dude..dude pls tell me where can i f... morehi zak i downloaded angry birds and lotsa games from Ovi store. They got free app's too and some are really good and come in handy. Just read the reviews first tho see what is said before download.

• vic

I've had C7 for 4mths & its a good ph but i personally had lotsa probs with it. I hope I'm only one who has cos i love NOKIA'S. I downloaded lotsa app's, games, took loads of photo's, have email & social networks but its a internal prob that's not fixable. Keep a watch out for it guy's.

• Vali

Does Skype or yahoo messanger work with video? I mean can the other person see u from your phone secondary cam? It works on Iphone 4, so i'm curious if it works on C7.

• bhuban

Which camera is capture better and clear photo nokia c7 or samsung wave2?please tell me

AnonD-22351, 20 Sep 2011I'm fine dude..how are you and tell me more about some applicati... morehi dear i downloaded most of d app either frm www.mobile9.com or ovi store.

Akash, 20 Sep 2011Hey guys updated to ANNA .. but still the purple tint issue rema... moreno buddy my c7 dnt hv purple tint issue except in movies

• Akash

Hey guys updated to ANNA .. but still the purple tint issue remains....actually its more visible in movies...plz help me out..

AnonD-15537, 20 Sep 2011hi buddy im fine jst in OPD. What abt u?I'm fine dude..how are you and tell me more about some applications for C7:-)

• Ashia

Plz i would like to knw the amount they are selling it now?can any 1 help me with that.thanks

AnonD-22351, 20 Sep 2011Hi Dr.Bidhan.. How are you dude..dude pls tell me where can i f... morehi buddy im fine jst in OPD. What abt u?

AnonD-22351, 20 Sep 2011Hi Dr.Bidhan.. How are you dude..dude pls tell me where can i f... morehi buddy i hv downloaded them from
www.nokiasymbianthemes.com
NFS shift HD,Asphalt 5 HD, T20 cricket fever HD and they r running nicely..
But Hero of sparta HD and football HD aftr downloading them ,they are showing certificate error.

Hi Dr.Bidhan..
How are you dude..dude pls tell me where can i find good HD games for my C7 like Angry Birds.Nfs, and other Action and racing games:-) Thanx in advance

AnonD-22841, 20 Sep 2011mujhe apna c7 bechna hai. 26 march 2011 ko liya tha. rs-13500 ca... morey r u selling out ur c7 dude?

• Ashman

Guys! can anyone tell me how to set a Custom Email signature in C7? The native signature is just "Sent from my Nokia phone" I want to change this line with my own text in all my mails.
Has anybody done it successfully?
thanks! and Cheers!!!

• Ashman

Brix, 19 Sep 2011Hey guys.. Why is not same cApacity in updating anna.? If you ... moreI think the phone just downloads what it needs when trying to install the updates from the phone. While the whole thing is downloaded when trying to upgrade from the computer. That's what makes the difference in size.

mujhe apna c7 bechna hai. 26 march 2011 ko liya tha. rs-13500 call me 9803219737

Bhavesh, 19 Sep 2011I had recently buyed a nokia c7 with great hope from Nokia. In ... moreyeah its true,due to lack of auto focus..thats y im still using my n86 8mp for still photos but videos of C7 is realy gud.

where can i see the menu?