Nokia C7

Nokia C7

there is nothing new for all nokia devices. The same BUGS hahaha
even if you update your fone to the new software (anna), it will be the same. I bet there will be bugs again in symbian belle. NO DOUBT!

• Alokh

AnonD-3133, 24 Aug 2011well..the symbian Anna update failed to please me much.I would l... morehi...i tried..but I didnt face any problm as u mensiond. Performance wise anna is much better than symbian 3. But appaerance wise symbian lookz much cooler than anna.

• alokh

spider, 24 Aug 2011Thank you guys.....after seeing all of ur discussion I diceded n... moreHi dude.. I had updated my c7 to symbian anna. Its superv.. Gprs work much faster in it. And almost all the feature got upgraded. Now it works much better. But the only demerit that I found was that symbian 3 hav a better appearnce than anna. But performance wise anna rockzzzzz..

• adul

for me nokia c7 is best because its slim and full of functions. n8 is bulky.even the new nokia 701 is not full of functions like c7, so better update it with anna and it will work even better, nokia releses updates for better never for worste...

• snow_speeder

buy the nokia 701 instead, it is the same looking as c7 but with high specs//

Ahad, 24 Aug 2011my Nokia OVI store is not working...it gets stuck to Loading in ... morewhat version of ovi are u using?

• spider

Thank you guys.....after seeing all of ur discussion I diceded not to update my phone to Symbian Anna. Someone says they are facing gps problem, other says about ovi store problem bla bla bla. I will wait for some weeks....hoping NOKIA will solve all these issues. Still I am happy with Symbian 3.

• nic

how's the battery bakup?

• boodi

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2011please help me c7 good or badLOL...kiddin meh...how could this be bad??
IT"S HEAVENLY xD

• sr

nokia c7 best or not?

amiitmishra, 24 Aug 2011I recently bought Nokia C7. I have noticed that when I listen so... moreit is not workin for me too i think that it doesn't have any stereo speakers

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2011please help me c7 good or badit is not good as told in the websites

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2011please help me c7 good or badwait for the nokia 701 it's like the advancement of nokia c7 although nokia c7 is good

well..the symbian Anna update failed to please me much.I would like to ask those who have alreade updated their devices to Symbian Anna a few questions.
1. Have the icons become white(earlier they were colourful)..like if you tap the contacts to make a call, the symbols attached with various options like voice call, message, video call etc. have become white lending it a very grim look..I loved the icons earlier as they were coloured
2.I just cant open orkut on the browser. The entire content doesn't fit into the screen and if i try to scroll the screen left or right, it just doesn't let me do that.While browsing other sites ,the page scrolls up too fast to be stable and its a pain too..dont know what is the problem with ORKUT which i browse the most.Has anyone tried it?? Can anyone give me the solution for this?

• dan

i owe a x5-01 and a c7,both have 2 speakers for listenin music;anyway only one speaker from each phone is working..the c7 was new when i bought it and reading Amit's comment i belive that the phone has only one speaker,the second should be for design or something else..cheers

moodyz egypt, 24 Aug 2011try unistalling it then reinstalling it again beacuse all the pe... moreI've just updated to Symbian Anna and my ovi store stopped working it takes ages to load and still doesnt load. I tried uninstall and reinstall many times but still same problem. What should I do? Will resetting the phone erase my data like contacts, games , apps messages etc???
Please help!!

[deleted post]You're right, but there are two issues :

1) When will the 701 be released for sale,

2) What the price will be at that time.

The C7 is similar to the 701 with an AMOLED vs IPS screen and 680 MHz vs 1 GHz processor. Otherwise, they both are the same, and the C7 will be getting the Belle update later at some stage. I'm willing to bet the updated processor won't make too much of a difference, having seen Anna make the C7 faster, so the Belle running C7 might be value for money by the end of this year.

amiitmishra, 24 Aug 2011I recently bought Nokia C7. I have noticed that when I listen so... moreIt is that way..the two speaker grills are not both speakers, they're placed that way only for symmetry of design. The C7 has a single speaker.

• moodyz egypt

Ahad, 24 Aug 2011my Nokia OVI store is not working...it gets stuck to Loading in ... moretry unistalling it then reinstalling it again beacuse all the people who updated to Anna has the same problem but its strange that yours is stuck from now since u haven't updated to anna

please help me c7 good or bad