Nokia C7

Nokia C7

may 1 ask which hp (nokia N8, C7 and C6-01)is better for gps navigation function? how about battery shelf life?

• raj

its a very gud phone i love it it i find it is the best handset i have ever used.

• S costa

Can someone who already has ths phone tell me if one can zoom in and out to click pics on this phone..what is the clarity on video recording..

Hello!

My personal contacts do not appear on my inbox messages, only the phone number is shown. Therefore I can't recognise who the sender is (my contacts are saved on the phone memory).

Is there any way to change this? I've tried to find some option that could make appear the sender but i didn't find it.

p.s i can see the contacts ame in conversation but not in inbox help me please

• bibi

zxcasdqwe, 21 Jun 2011when is the update of the anna OS? thanksin within two months

• bibi

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2011the led flash can be used as a torch you can use the keylock button as tourch,hold the key.

• ARAVIND R

get c7 & enjoy

• xeenax

Hello!

the led flash can be used as a torch

• john

zxcasdqwe, 21 Jun 2011when is the update of the anna OS? thankshow about trying to use GOOGLE????

simple questions as this shouldn't be answered here.

do you even know what GOOGLE is?

• RedGreenBlue

lonestrider, 20 Jun 2011can we change the battery? would this got Nokia Anna update? Fo... moreSee the phone pictures, you can change the battery. The back cover is removable to insert the SIM card, microSD and battery.

C7 is a beautiful phone, but this fixed focus camera is a SHAME!

• zxcasdqwe

when is the update of the anna OS? thanks

[deleted post]excellent-reacts without almost any pressure.perfectly legible under bright sunshine.

• adul

so sad anna update will be only end of agust for ppl already have c7, but ppl who will buy new one will already have anna...

• speedmaster

Overall functionality is good. However, I just noticed that the alarm clock function is faulty. When you tap the time, it does not open the keypad link thus you can't input the time.

I would probably either have it replaced with the same unit if not, I might opt for the My Touch 4G

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2011nokia c7....nokia c6-01...nokia n8??? which is better from all ... moremust be joking,N8 of course.it is the best from all points of view!

nokia c7....nokia c6-01...nokia n8???
which is better from all specs???
price...design...quality...handling...music...n etc???
somebody answer please....

lonestrider, 20 Jun 2011can we change the battery? would this got Nokia Anna update? Fo... moreyes,you can.approximately in august.about 2 days moderately-heavy usage.opera for sure,mozilla-dont know...

amantha123, 20 Jun 2011whats is better nokia c7 , samsung wave 2 or samsung galaxy acewave2 for gaming , music ,video,internet, amzing dissapoitment
c7 for navigation,net
ace for dload ussless aps not for net because it doesnot support flash .

Imtiaz Ali, 20 Jun 2011Hi Amantha, Even I have been doing my system research, till ... morehi.. does Samsung Galaxy Ace have secondary cam? I dont think so, in that case no video calling!! a big con!! so C7 might be better..