Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Uzzi

Dear friends! can anyone tell me what is the battery timming of nokia C7. I have to charge my battery twice a day.

• Tarun

i am happy with C7 Thanks Nokia

• sonu

what was its price

• Lanrex

[deleted post]Eben thanks 4 that, i will realy appreciate it. I will buy my own on monday. Av been trying to mail u since ystday but i couldn't get to yahoo mail wit my phone, showing me ERROR!! repeatedly, i don't kw where things wrong. But i'll stil be trying it... Eben pls out of the 3 colors, which color do u think is the most beautiful and attractive??.. Then where is the best place to buy the phn in Lag. Tnx.

this is THE best phone from nokia ever.......i m using this phone from 2 months.......it hs not evn restarted once....!!!!n d purple tint is not at all a problen as this is an amoled screen phone n i hv seen a kind of purple tint in other samsung amoled phones...itz video camera is d best....itz clarity is almost like a handycam.....n d music player is superb...
this is an all in one phone,it is even havin the feature of 1100 i.e torchlite!!!!i dint noe it till i read it in d users manual....!!!!itz touch sensor is too gud.....!!
this is the best fone from nokia,i guess itz even better than n8(my opinion).....!!!n i recommend this phone to every lover of nokia..!!cheers...

• raj

I purchased my C7 on 31st mar. Day before yesterday while changing my sim, my sim slot got jam. Today I show it to Nokia care, they told its not in warrenty and they took Rs57 and they ll send it to factory. Am toomuch disappointed in nokia service.

amro, 16 Jun 2011which is better c7 or sony ericsson vivaz? i thnk sony ericsson vivazNo dear C7 is far better. you can compare feature

• engsly

thanks man i do appreciate.i will buy dis phone

• joe

tom, 15 Jun 2011pls can some one tell me how the FM transmitter work? u must play the music player then go to option and on fm transsmit & see its frequence then put same frequence in ur radio etc device thats it.

• gokul

is it gud mob.....

All the specifications is amazingly new and different than other phones. 680 MHz Processor is very disappointing for me.
And the most thing I disappointed is, they don't give the cable to support the usb on the go.

• ose

nokia c7 is a cool fone,gues nokia wantd evry1 to hav d n8 in anoda form.i dnt hav any purple tint prob n i cn run many apps at once,smtyms,i use skype,nimbuz,watsapp n opera al at once.d camera is jus ok bt video recordin is d bomb.d fone is teribly sleeker than n8.i recomend it to al.u dnt nid android or ios to hav fun.bravo nokia.

• amro

which is better c7 or sony ericsson vivaz? i thnk sony ericsson vivaz

• jetspeed

my ovi maps points to my default location somewhere in Germany!!!although i live in Delhi....How to fix it?

Lanrex, 16 Jun 2011Superchi, where can i get it for this price range. Pls i need a ... moreAvailable at SLOT for N49k. Check their website -

eben, 16 Jun 2011yea, i actually downloaded that voice guided map,i used my own v... moreThat sounds very interesting. Which network did you do it with?

I tried to do something similar back when i was using a Samsung (WM 6.5). I subscribed for the weekly package but the next day the network sent me a text that i couldn't be subscribed and restored the credit they had taken before.

How did you get yours to work?

PS: Anybody tried setting Ovi Maps' to voice guidance "with street names". Its hilarious listening to the street names being pronounced with a 'conk' british accent.

Amazing phone!Twas so painful to part with it

• Lanrex

superchi700, 16 Jun 2011c7 is 48 - 49k in 9ja. it is now confirmed. symbian anna will av... moreSuperchi, where can i get it for this price range. Pls i need a reply quicky thanks.

• superchi700

[deleted post]c7 is 48 - 49k in 9ja. it is now confirmed. symbian anna will available this july for c7 and others.