Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• jb

AnonD-1393, 29 May 2011Calling mobile and landline numbers is never free. Doesn't matte... moremobile9.com

• Cristi S.

AnonD-1393, 30 May 2011There is no opera mini 11. The latest version is 6. You are con... moreWhat is the difference between Opera MINI and Opera MOBILE? Which one is better for C7?

• Cristi S.

aigee, 28 May 2011I tried to send a message from it, it just jumps to outbox askin... moreaigee,

1st check whether your new C7 has the SMS-center set out or not. From what you've told us this might be your problem. Not all mobiles and networks allow automatic SMS-center setting up. That's way when you put your SIM in another mobile it worked, but when you put another SIM in your mobile it didn't.

Guys, is it possible to activate video calling in Skype? Till date I am unable to do so in my C7 though from my desktop I can make any number of video calls using Skype. Tried to download 'fring', got some error message. Please advise

• Manu

AnonD-1393, 30 May 2011There is no opera mini 11. The latest version is 6. You are con... moreopera mini 11 is there in Nokia C7...

• bogz

just dont get it... why is the iphone 3GS a lot expensive than C7 though this C7 has a lot of better feature than iphone 3GS. can anyone tell me?!?!?!?!?!
just dont which to buy!!!! pls help so i can decide. =)

• johnpaulism

i just got dis fone last week, but after ugrading to version 14,,the network is fluctuating on 3G but steady on 2G, plz someone help. Thankx

• bogz

• iqbal

c7 is the best phone, i have used many phones in the past, and always looked for better phones as soon as i
see better phone than which i am using, i immediatley change the phone, but since i have bought c7, its a complete phone, n here i stop. i dont want any other phone as it has every thing i need.

• anto

which phone we can use GPS without internet

• sneaky

i don't see the tv-out feature... tell me where it is!!!!

AnonD-9633, 29 May 2011Hi all, I am confused with Nokia C7 and galaxy ace. Can someone ... morenokia c7 is best then galexy ace

• fer

I have it for like two weeks and I´d like to know how can I upoad this to Symbian Anna OS. It came with Symbian^3 OS. And I wish you guys could recommend me some free websites to download free stuffs...!!!!!! Thank you all..... And GO C7!!!!!

Anonymous, 30 May 2011and i use opera mini 11 :)There is no opera mini 11. The latest version is 6.
You are confusing it with opera mobile 11.

• neha

hiee,,,,i need some help,,,plz tell me if you set analoge clock as ur screensaver and then lock ur phone n than press menu button it will show clock n unlock button....plz tell me that watch displayed than is of one colour or has two shades.. Like has purple shade in it. Plzz reply

• Ab C6 or 7?

AnonD-2572, 27 May 2011the default video player plays most video formats, even better t... moreHey bro ,i hv a Q abt d Over the Go USB support of C6 as it didnt had d big mass (phone) memory can it will support d 8GB pendrive ?

• akky

whats the major diffrence in c6-01 and c7 ?can anyone please help me..

• TECHIE

I'll buy a new phone in June. I'm contemplating between Nokia N8 or Nokia E7. Which one should I buy? Please advise me. I don't want to regret anything as these phones cost a lot. Thanks! :)

ismi, 30 May 2011use OPERA MINI! u can download it for free at OVI store.. it wil... moreand i use opera mini 11 :)

• marybi

hello is C7 going to gett Anna or Belle update soon??? Ive seen Anna and it looks great