Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• gneville

nokia c7 user., 11 May 2011hello i wanna ask everyone that have nokia c7. Is it difficult t... moreconcerning difficulties in closing the back cover, my nokia c7s back cover is so easy to open and close. try checking the hook/holder that clamps the cover when closed.

• nokia c7 user.

hello i wanna ask everyone that have nokia c7. Is it difficult to close back cover nokia c7? I have to use my both hand to close the back cover. Is same with yours?

• suvainn khan

how should i delete video from videos stored in mass memory of phone..it can neither be played nor deleted..when i try to delete it, it says it cant be deleted close application first...i tried deleting it after restart still it didnt work...pplss helpp..thankss!!!!

The best NOKIA phone till date i am sure you will like it very much. Fm transmitter is a fun app to play with...
Overall the phone is really stunning and great.I would recommend this phone 200% to the buyers

• lolwoot

ador, 11 May 2011should i buy nok c7 or iphone 3GS3gs? u better save nore for iphone5

• lolwoot

• ador

should i buy nok c7 or iphone 3GS

• Rab

AnonD-1393, 10 May 2011You could have just compared them yourself, you know: http://... moreany idea when Anna will be available?

• vinu

Anonymous, 11 May 2011i got my nokia c7 4 days ago, i wonder why there ia a time that ... morecontact your nearest nokia care center

may be this network problem,i am also using i don't have any such problem

hi guys..

is it heating the body??????pls replyyyy

i got my nokia c7 4 days ago, i wonder why there ia a time that even if i have big balance i cannot make a call, the operator says.. sorry your balance is low. what i will do is close my phone and re-open again, then it will be okey but sometimes i need to do it 2 open and close before i can make a call, any remedy for this or should i return it to the store where i buy?

• hanu

this is truly a marvel! sleek design and porsche look ! had many positives such high speed wifi good hd camera video recorder high resolution screen amoled.usb on go.phone is recommended well better dan n8 but for camera users full focus is not a big problem infact its advantage.main thing we cant go for close photography which is good on n8! in other all senses this is present best affordable business phone

• Sayan

Spike, 10 May 2011I am planning to buy a memory card for my c7... Which size and b... morego for sandisk or transcend 32gb,no problem occurs with 32gb,outstanding phone.

• rpl

Spike, 10 May 2011I am planning to buy a memory card for my c7... Which size and b... moreI used 16GB patriot micro sd with C7 it works fine at first but one day the phone doesn't turn on after the battery goes out. Now I could not access my memory card, even with my desktop or laptop. After that my phone won't start no more. :( I hope nokia care would fix this...

AnonD-8179, 10 May 2011Hey guys , i'm planning to buy a phone . confused b/w the C7 or ... moreYou could have just compared them yourself, you know:

but if it's still too hard then:

C7's advantages over Galaxy Ace:

9. FM transmitter
10. TV-out
11. Active noise cancellation

Ace over C7:

1. DLNA and Wi-Fi hotspot (Although, there is a hotspot app for C7 called JOIKUSPOT)
2. auto-focus camera
3. android market

All current symbian^3 phones, including C7, will be updated to Anna.

• JANS

Dear friend,
I would like to tell about this phone is that, this not good deal to bye...coz..1. Very short Battery life..2. Sometime get hung..3..Very small volume of Loudspeaker and Headphone(u can not here in train)

Hey guys , i'm planning to buy a phone . confused b/w the C7 or the Samsung galaxy ace . plz suggest a gud buy for me . Also ,Is it worthy to wait for the Nokia X7 as it has a bigger screen and a Better OS (SYMBIAN ANNA OS)???

thanks
Allan

• leon

Can I get Citrix Server for C7?

• Unknown