Nokia C7

Nokia C7

one of worst phone in nokea..........it must be support to leg call

Munna, 25 Jan 2011Pls tell me how C7 work in wifi area , cause I heard that C7 hav... moreI always use wifi and I never have trouble in browsing nor downloading..

• eowpo!

nice theme from ovi store!

• time-maker

timeandinfinite.blogspot.com

• Gyro

munna26, 24 Jan 2011Hi.U just download the power mp3 v1.07.install this software &am... moreThank you munna.

• why

Munna, 25 Jan 2011Pls tell me how C7 work in wifi area , cause I heard that C7 hav... morei always use wifi on my c7...
it has no problem..it connects easily and never hang...

• Munna

Pls tell me how C7 work in wifi area , cause I heard that C7 have sum wifi connectivity probs pls tell me sum1...

Symbian 3 with ultra compact wireless bluetooth keyboard...

Good sleek phone but fixed camera turns makes is bad choice.

• DOUBTLESS !!

Pharaoh, 24 Jan 2011I have a question, Doesn't C7 work with Nokia PC Suite at all? ... moreNo , C7 doesn't work with pc suite...You must download the latest & better "OVI suite" from the official nokia site of your respective country & that should solve your problem !!

• Pharaoh

I have a question,
Doesn't C7 work with Nokia PC Suite at all? It said that Nokia PC suite doesn't support my phone when I tried to install a few applications that I downloaded from mobile 9.com
Can anyone tell me anything about that? And if PC suite doesn't install applications on C7, then how can we do so? I am confused.

• munna26

Gyro, 24 Jan 2011Guys yesterday i purchased this phone.Its really a wonderful pho... moreHi.U just download the power mp3 v1.07.install this software & use this phone.this is amazing U ll feel the sound..

• Ashwin

I bought it in UAE for INR 17300 and it is just amazing phone...very user friendly and impressive

• myster109

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011are you using the supplied charger or another charger...one time... moreThanks. You are right about the charger. I checked it out. The phone functions work under charging only with the supplied charger.

• carlo

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011Nice looking hanset but the innards are not fit for market. It m... moreSymbian has been around for so long and it is probably the most powerful, tested and dependable phone OS.

• V

I am not satisfied

• Suvi

Gyro, 24 Jan 2011Guys yesterday i purchased this phone.Its really a wonderful pho... moreget a nokia WH-701 stereo headphones. I bought it with my c7 too

• Gyro

Guys yesterday i purchased this phone.Its really a wonderful phone.But i am not satisfied with the default headphnes and also the music player doesnt have customisable equaliser.Somebody please tell me are there any ways to customise equaliser please suggest me some good earphones.

Thanks

• why

guys can u tell me where to download movies compatible with c7 for free..and music videos too...

• why

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011To delete a theme go to menu_setting_application manager then lo... morethanks...i'm so dumb not to see that...lol