Nokia C7

Nokia C7

nikhil, 14 Jan 2011Thanks Mohit.. ur reply clears a lot of things and I will be goi... morethere is no autofocus
the camera button hasn't got dual press
camera is ok, but not good for close ups

shame really

• why

please answer my question guys....
how can i remove the simcard???please..tnx

• sara

hi.this phone is now made in finland?or china??thanks

• Piotr

Shahita, 14 Jan 2011Is it anyway possible to improve the headphone quality? shall i ... moreSure! Headphone's type affects sound quality the most! Try Bose or AKG headphones and you'll notice right away... Every time I change my phone I don't even bother to plug the stock delivered ones. I go for my own headphones...

Symbian 3 camera tips and tricks...

• Dina

I Lovee itt

• Vishal

Please somebody give me information.
In nokia n8 along with theme
effect there is one more option
as 'background animation'
which brings animation on
homescreen along with device
rotation. Does nokia c7 also has
that option?

• sumit

hey...can any one tell me how m i supposed 2 knw whether da c7 phone is from the 1st batch or frm da 2nd only by seeing the sealed box coz at shops they only show dummies and only opens da sealed pack if they gt certain that da buyer wl take it...in such a situation how a person is supposed 2 knw whether da phone is frm 1st batch or the 2nd coz i definitely want 2 go 4 the 2nd batch c7 as da 1st batch is having so many problems...plz guys... i need an answer...thnx...

• nikhil

mohit, 14 Jan 2011hi,nikhil C7 is the best design model made by nokia so far. De... moreThanks Mohit.. ur reply clears a lot of things and I will be going for C7.. :) //

There is just one thing.. I enquired in a couple of shops in mumbai and even in a couple of Nokia showrooms.. I specifically asked about the no auto-focus thing and all the shops said that C7 HAS AUTO FOCUS.. I was like I checked online and it said otherwise..
But they confirmed saying that it has AUTO FOCUS.. Even a Nokia priority dealer...

Can anyone confirm this or is it that the shop keeper is confused between full and auto focus???

Shahita, 14 Jan 2011Is it anyway possible to improve the headphone quality? shall i ... moreu can try sennheiser

• why

bidiey afandi, 14 Jan 2011just using your finger nailwhat do you mean ? have you ever try removing it?
do you have to push it until it clicked out?
there's no bulge on my sim to pull it out...i need help!!!

• bidiey afandi

why, 14 Jan 2011please guys tell me how to remove the sim card!!!just using your finger nail

• rahul

can any one tell me the price of c7 in mumbai?also,can u tell me whose sound quality is bttr...c7 or x6?plz suggest...

• why

please guys tell me how to remove the sim card!!!

• GABRIEL

I have a symbian ^3 phone, but I detected two problems:
1) the applications blacklist does not work corect. The phone ring once for 1 second, then it reject. Is disturbing, but also impractical.
2) unlike the old symbian, even if you hard reset your settings remain as: country and time. I wonder if it is possible that other things regarding privacy remain somewhere.

• mohit

nikhil, 14 Jan 2011hey guys, I am thinking between N8 and C7.. i don mind paying... morehi,nikhil
C7 is the best design model made by nokia so far.
Design gives a look of what today modern youth wanted.
I t has cool,slim and sexy design.
It is available for 19k.
C7 starting problem has been solved by firmware v012.004 release on 30dec.
New batch of C7 will ship from 15th of jan and they will have no problem of starting and hanging.
Read my post further in this section under "mohit".

• Vishal

homescreen along with device
rotation. Does nokia c7 also has
that option?

• SANISHAZI

Adir, 14 Jan 2011you will need to change product code and update it.Thanks Adir,
But how can I change the product code, is it something easy I can do?

• mohit

nikhil, 14 Jan 2011Adding to my previous comment.. Is it a big deal that the C7 ... moreC7 has full focus camera.

PROS
~They are cheaper in cost and r used to make thickness of the phone cell small.
~They have no moving parts like autofocus camera.
~photo capture has sharp and crisp detail of the whole photo than the capture by autofocus which has sharp and crisp object under study and background is not sharp.
~operate much faster than autofocus.
~no double click of shuttor button for focus and capture.just press the button and photo is capture.

CONS
~U Cant take photo of object closer than 50cm to u.photo capture will be blurred.
~macro shot r possible only by taking external thicker lens from market.
~cant take photo of object whose is moving propely
~noise r higher than auto focus picture
~have small sensor and aperture.
~best camera like point and shoot,semi dslr,dslr use autofocus.

for comparison of photo go to~
www.symbianworld.org/8124-nokia-c7-vs-nokia-n8-c­omparison-and-review/

Despite these cons,
C7 has very HD good video quality.
It s a worthy replacement of handycam.

• mohit

riya, 14 Jan 2011does da second batch of c7 wl come already loaded with da 2 firm... morejust wait for few days more.
C7 is the top selling handset among females.
C6-01 is also another handset u can buy.it has 3.2 " screen and memory inbuilt is 2GB rest are same as C7.
It will available in india at 16K.