Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Vishal

Guys i have few important question related to c7.

1. Does nokia will update its s^3 os to s^4...?

2. We can connect mouse & bluethooth by keyboard...but can we connect usb mouse & usb keyboard with help of usb otg...? Practically what type of device we can connect with the help of usb otg?

3. Does this have HDMI support?

For me 1st question is very important for me. Plz reply guys...!

• sineh

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2011My phone got died with in week.Came to know that c7 is defective... moreSame problem happened to me also.I think all are getting same problem with this device.will they fix it or our money will go?

appu, 13 Jan 2011better touchscren respose nd camra nd new releasesMy phone got died with in week.Came to know that c7 is defective model.

From one my nokia care friend came to know that los of defect c7 pieces are coming and even after repair from company also same problem is reoccurring.

• John

rre, 13 Jan 2011Don't go for c7 now..I brought last week and its totally dead ye... moreSame problem for me also.Phone died and Nokia care sent it for L3 support.

• rre

appu, 13 Jan 2011better touchscren respose nd camra nd new releasesDon't go for c7 now..I brought last week and its totally dead yesterday.Now its send to factory for checking.Some of my friends also faced same problem.Seems to be some buck in this product.wait for get it fixed.

Guys plz suggest Which on is better c7 or c6-01?which one should i buy?

• jass

i have c7 social s/w i$ good work bt this time im facing prblm dis social sw plz help me

• MrkiMrkonja

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2011What is better on X6 than C7, hmm? Say one reasonC7 way better
2x ram
~2x CPU, 3D Graphics HW accelerator
better OS Symbian^3
better foto
slimmer
...

• sid

him, 12 Jan 2011Hello Sid, yes, u can download ovi store app,games directly to ... morethnks so much dude...that really helps....cheers..

• appu

better touchscren respose nd camra nd new releases

[deleted post]What is better on X6 than C7, hmm?
Say one reason

• SANISHAZI

I live in the middle east where no Brown Mahogany color :(
If I buy the C7 with the preffered color from Europe, can I update the firmware to read and write Arabic Language?

John, 13 Jan 2011I hv heard that there r some problems arising in c7.... Is it tr... morelike what, i have been using for a week now but i dont face any prob till now

• John

Yo man, 13 Jan 2011C7 is better than x6 bcoz.c7 have a good processing speed .touch... moreI hv heard that there r some problems arising in c7.... Is it true? Plz plz plz help me out...

• Yo man

C7 is better than x6 bcoz.c7 have a good processing speed .touch screen of c7 is advanced than x6 and c7 looks cool but x6 have dirty looks. Bye

Price Match: Motorola Defy vs Nokia C7 http://ow.ly/3CUsS

• talal

John, 12 Jan 2011Guys plz suggest Which on is better c7 or x6?which one should i buy?lol sure nokia c7

• him

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2011hello who is better vivaz or c7 C7 + points
-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M
colors
-360 x 640 pixels, 3.5 inches
-accelerometer,magnetic sensor and Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
-Scratch resistant Gorilla glass -display 8 GB storage, 256 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM
-Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
-microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go support,usb charging.
-Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
-excellent sound quality
-extremelly good HD recording 720p@25fps(worthy replacement of handycam)
-Secondary camera with VGA -Symbian^3 OS
-3D Graphics card HW accelerator
-FM transmitter
-Web TV
-DivX/XviD/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV
player Adobe Reader,zip and rar file extractor,quickoffice support window 7 office documents like doc,ppt,xls etc,nokia push email with upto ten accounts.
-Active noise cancellation with

-smile detection 720p@24fps, continuous autofocus
video recording
720 MHz, PowerVR SGX graphics,
Gesture control.
Now i have given u +points of both phone now its upto u which phone u choose.
IF I WAS IN UR PLACE I WOULD DEFINITELY GO FOR C7.

hello who is better vivaz or c7