Nokia C7

• john micanze

bullshit phone.

• rahul

[deleted post]yea

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011any body plz help me how to save music files transferred via blu... morelook for 'move' option, so that u can move it to memory card!

any body plz help me how to save music files transferred via blue tooth in Nokia c7?..it goes to the received files but no option to save it...plz help me out..

• harish

i am using c7...nokia plese stop this moblie phone bussiness and start oninon bussiness ok....stupid phones first stop this symbian os.what is hell how long this symbian we want to bare..... android and ios rocksssssss

RIP NOKIA

• Moses

How do I get antivirus software to download for my nokia c7? Any help, please?

• k_shine

pl tell me which one to buy:
1) nokia e72 or any business phone
2) nokia or any touch phones...

requirements:
faster e-mail for job use
faster chat ..yahoo..gtalk..
good speaker music
camera

pl help..

• subuhi khan

wats da cost 4 dis fone...???

• Sunil

Hey Nokia C7 Firmware Updated to Version 012.004

Change log here: http://forum.symbianfile.com/index.php/topic,177­.0.html

its so waste it has a worst music quality.. u can not hear it while ur travelling in headphn and the speaker quality is also waste..costs more weight is more and battery life exists only for 1day so dnt go for this phn...my bad luck

• John

Instead of spending so much and buying this, itz a great idea to add some more money and buy the amazing Nokia N8.

Cheers!!

Slz_rmn, 01 Jan 2011I am confused between c7 and samsung galaxy s. I need good gamin... moreGo for galaxy s. It has better gpu than c7. Because of super amoled screen , wvga high resolution and 4.0 inch screen it's better. Audio quality is also best for galaxy s. But the loudspeaker volume is low though. It has better ram and cpu on it. Read the review on galaxy s then you choose. Galaxy s is very costly but if you are on tight budget c7 is also good cheers.

• Slz_rmn

I am confused between c7 and samsung galaxy s. I need good gaming graphics and music......

Parivesh, 29 Dec 2010Dude c7 is best phone then any other phone in todays market n8 i... morehey you go and watch this and never ever again dought the quality of n8 camera http://thehandheldblog.com/2010/10/04/shootout-n­okia-n8-v-canon-550d-dslr/

• Jodie

anjali, 31 Dec 2010hey . m planning to get a mobile . bt m confused between c6,c7 n... moreRecently bought this phone for my mum & although she's not used to touchscreen she is getting used to this one fine. The camera & video recording quality is amazing & the features on the phone are perfect. It's easy to set up & personalise the home screens with quick access to e-mail, and download apps from the Nokia Ovi store. The battery life is also very good, I am most impressed! Highly recommend this phone to anyone!

willius, 31 Dec 2010i want 2 buy a nokia phone ...but confused which fone shud be bo... morec7 will b best

• we.msp

well...c7 leavs c6-00 far behind in many departments....capacitive scratch proff scree wid 3d graphics acelerator....and a 8mp cam that shoots HD video...if løoking to save sm money then u can go for c 6-01.,and new symbian3 phone comes wid usb on the go tech...that means u can connect any memory divice like mp3 playes or pendrive and play in ur ph directly...its amazing technoloy wid symbian 3...

• Rahul

Glen, 01 Jan 2011@ RAHUL dude r u sure they r givin OVI unlimited music downlo... morelol
yea the hotspot guy told me tht they r giving the vouchers for free,but only for a limited period of time..

• dipesh soni