Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• Akash

Hey guys... i bought this fone.. a week back... now its getting hanged & shutting off.. the main problem is dat it does not restart for a long time .... it needs to be pushed many times... plz help me with the problem... but in general its a wonderful fone .. with all the features...

• mike021

im using nokia c7 for 4 days and its restarting now it doesnt switch on anymore.. what is the problem with my unit?

• Auwal Mashall justic

Am using Nokia C7 n d fone is so elastic n good 4 computer users 2 used it once more nokia connecting people.

• mike021

im using nokia c7 for 4 days and im having problem with the unit its restarting and now it doesnt switch on anymore,,, anyone can tell me wahat happens

• Auwal Mashall justic

• sj

sorry all over d fone is average n i don't like coz there is software prob.

• s05

darshit, 11 Dec 2010hav u used it???? coz sm1 told me that its output is very slow....I have owned one since one month and its faster than my friends N8

• mahdi

hi,Amazing Work Nokia Got Everything At reasonable Cost

• Dr Manhattan

Camera - vice, it lacks of auto focus and the close ups' are inferior compared to N8, but the 8 MPs n double LED is cool enough, unless you're a NGEO photographer :p The video however is awesome,on par with N8 and Xperia X-10. Love the music player and File Manager (I guess Symbian's good at dat). worth buying!

• yazi-pk

markvirus, 10 Dec 2010I've been using this phone for just two days and it its the best... moreDear try your best to avoid the unsigned or crupt applications.
Reset your mobile by using.
*#7370#
and then update your software.
if your area having new one.

• Yazi-pk

shakira, 11 Dec 2010help guys c7 users da batery life of my c7 its only 1day If you want to increase battery backup.
1-Swithc off themes efects.
2-adjust display light 15 seconds.
3-switch off all not use able applications.
4-Try to avoide palying with the fone for nothing.
5-Once let it full discharge and then charge it full.

• jade

Hi, can anyone advice who to delete unwanted games that had been downloaded. Thanks

• shakira

help guys c7 users da batery life of my c7 its only 1day

• chandan singh

nokic7 is a best fone

• New c7 user

I also facing contact search on and off setting missing problem. Anyone who knows how to get the feature? Is it need newer firmware to have this function ?? Please help!!

• Carl Wright

Amazing Work Nokia Got Everything At Good Cost

• darshit

hav u used it???? coz sm1 told me that its output is very slow....

hey can anyone pl tell about the camera and video quality since it does not have autofocus..the phone is really nice and i like but need to know about the camera without autofocus

• tush

darshit, 11 Dec 2010can any1 tell me about loudness of music in c7????superb yaar

• darshit

can any1 tell me about loudness of music in c7????