Nokia C7

Nokia C7

Ashman, 13 Jun 2012C7-zak bro... yes neo V sounds good too... price also seems to b... moreThanks Ashman:-) But still you know exper views will matter a lot:-) Do you have low idea about price of the neo V in India:-) I saw Sony sola also But i Didnt liked its design, what do you say..??

• Ashman

AnonD-22351, 12 Jun 2012Dear Ashman.dr.bidhan:-) i wanna buy SonyEricsson neo V so pls... moreC7-zak bro... yes neo V sounds good too... price also seems to be right. You can go for it... I advise you to follow your heart... yes you can listen to opinions, but in the end, just follow your heart. Enjoy!!!

• Nimesh

after format nokia store and google map is not open what i do? i format with this code *#7370#

Ashman, 12 Jun 2012Hey!!! all you got to do is take a pen drive when going to buy a... moreDear Ashman.dr.bidhan:-)
i wanna buy SonyEricsson neo V so pls help me in this regard and suggest me shall i go for it. Ya i dont wanna leave my cuteee C7:-) THANX IN ADVANCE

• Ashman

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2012fuuly fake Hey!!! all you got to do is take a pen drive when going to buy an OTG cable and test it out before buying it. If it works ... fine if not, it is probably a real fake. Simple!

Ashman, 08 Jun 2012pete bro... I guess the other OTG cable (fake as you said) shoul... morefuuly fake

preeti, 05 Jun 2012can anyone suggest me how to install ovi store in c7 after hard ... moreu need a pc reinstall belle os yestarday i solve this issue

• rajkraj

good phone, i like very much, for handling and operation. softaware also nice..

• N.k

Hi friend! I m not succes open ovi store in my c7 plz help me

• yuseef

i bought it yesterday...mehn this fone is coooooooooool

• Ashman

[deleted post]pete bro... I guess the other OTG cable (fake as you said) should do the job... just check it out with a small pen drive when you go to buy it. If it works, it should be fine. Sometimes fake is not really a fake ... just more economic (hope that makes sense to you). Besides, you might not use it everyday ... I use it approx once a week. Cheers!!!

Ashman, 08 Jun 2012pete bro... you can try many other headphones ... try the Walkma... morehi. thanks Ashman but i must do with the standard one 4 now i must first get me an usb otg cable but the original cost 400 zars & fake cost 60 zars does fake accessory hav a negative effect on my device

• Ashman

AnonD-15136, 07 Jun 2012hi. I tried my ipod headphones & got accessory not supported... morepete bro... you can try many other headphones ... try the Walkman headphones for great clarity and deep bass. You can use Creative Labs headphones too. HTC Beats headphones should work well. Nokia E6 also provides good headphones that stay in the ears and sound good. Let us know which one you like if you are going for a new one.

• ravi

awesome phone its display like butter slide its better than samsung galaxy and also free map navigation use free maps without any net plan

Ashman, 06 Jun 2012C7 is designed well and Nokia is proud of it ... thought Lumia 6... morehi. I tried my ipod headphones & got accessory not supported which headphones can i use except standard headphones

• nishi

naveen kumar, 05 Jun 2012Hi friends. I have been using c7 since few days.i didn't find co... moreto go the nokia ovistore and search converter and enjoy....

• Ashman

C7 is designed well and Nokia is proud of it ... thought Lumia 610 also looked similar ... no doubt C7 Astound, ORO and Nokia 701 all follow the same genes.

• n kumar

Ashman, 06 Jun 2012Just search for Unit Converter in Nokia Store... you will get several.Hi FRIEND..

I have tried to Converter download from Nokia store, it was download successfully but installation was failed,i don't know why..?? as per my knowledge every Nokia phone has a converter under the applications,is it wrong??

Witch version is good performing either Symbian Anna or Belle..?? pls suggest me pls

Thank you.

• frozen mallu

symbian is best... There is something fishy abt android... Dont go for it.