Nokia E50

Nokia E50

• Ovidiu Drobot&#2

I just found out about this phone today. A friend has it. It looks beautiful.

• faith

my phone just 1 minute until voice recording. weird charging some. 04:20 then charge launched, hour 10:00-12:00 among charge (battery low) finished. 21:00 then charge finished, after 22:45 battery full said.

• shazam

where can i by a nokia e50-2

• faith

vibration the closing im how?

• shahid

Hi, any brother has E50 i Joy stick and cover

• VpM

I needed an earphone for this E50 or an adapter to connect a headphone

• I_AM_DEVIL

Adye Agone, 29 Sep 2014Guys could you help me please i bought a Nokia E50 but am f... moreHi Adye,
Please check the internet settings on the phone9if you are not able to access any of the web pages on your phone). If you have configured your Yahoo email on the mobile, check the Incoming/outgoing email settings.

• mathanzima

great phone indeed what happened cannot get any from the shops

• fl1pm0d3

worked flawless --- until i washed it in washing mashine :(

• Adye Agone

Guys could you help me please i bought a Nokia E50 but am failing to access my yahoo account what is the problem

• Salim ahmed

Buttery usage is really great on all nokia phones! I see no prob with my E50. Thank you!

• assad

Shams, 15 Jul 2014I like this phone away enough money in debt reduction... ... more Really

• Shams

I like this phone away enough money in debt reduction...

Shams'

• Shams

It was not till a better phone...UAE experience

Shams

• Damsara

i love that phone nokia e-50 is best phone

• Biju

Excellent phone, still have it ..hate to part ways with it

• dilpreet singh

cyberdavid, 09 Dec 2012Hi, am david. Am in ace, ondo, ondo state. I can help u get... moreI want to buy new nokia e50, my mobile nn is 9810105557

• the_seba

Used this phone for around 4 years, gave it to my mum then took it back again for a year and then lent it to a friend (I think it's still in use somewhere in the world). The battery life was amazing, around 2 weeks on a single charge with constant texting going on. Incredibly thin and solid phone with fantastic specs (for it's time). There was nothing I disliked about it. It started having performance issues with close-to-full memory but a few deleted texts solved the problem. I felt proud of carrying it around. It's as good as a Nokia ever got.