Nokia E7

Nokia E7

is this a new communicator....??????

• Annoyed

I hate when we have a forum for the specific handset shown and others want to know about other devices, 1. Search for the device you want to know about 2. Ask for comments there.

• insiane

Abdelrhman, 23 Nov 2010Nokia E7 (in my point of veio ) is the best ever 2010 , but it m... morelol , i was thinking about that too ! am confused between E7 and N8

• bbbbb

0v0, 24 Nov 2010we will judge when it is in our hands.oh i tried with c6 actually
really long distance is fine for me but close-up really not that good

• 0v0

bbbbb, 24 Nov 2010still dont think the quality is nice not by comparing to n8 but... morewe will judge when it is in our hands.

• bbbbb

0v0, 24 Nov 2010FAIL!!!!!!! Didnt you hear the newtechnology used in Fixed fo... morestill dont think the quality is nice
not by comparing to n8 but others 8mp with autofocus
close-up shot really disappointed me....

• nokia

NITRO, 24 Nov 2010 hi guy please tell me how is the lg p500 optimus one? i'm inter... moredont u see this is nokia e7 comment site?

• NITRO

hi guy please tell me how is the lg p500 optimus one? i'm interested in that phone, it's affordable and can do lot of things, it's a new android experiance with high performance, and is the first phone to comeout with an android v2.2 platform.

• 0v0

GVS, 24 Nov 2010All new symbian^3 phones except N8 fail in camera due to lack of... moreFAIL!!!!!!!

Didnt you hear the newtechnology used in Fixed focus ( Edof )....

Please read

• GVS

All new symbian^3 phones except N8 fail in camera due to lack of autofocus and absence of Carl Zeiss lens.Are they cutting the cost of manufacture?

Minato, 22 Nov 2010 I think the camera has full focus not fixed focus ........thes... moreCheck out this link for more info on the camera:

• raj kande

i want to purchase this cell whn does it comming in d market am eagerly waiting o purchase it pls help

• Abdelrhman

Nokia E7 (in my point of veio ) is the best ever 2010 , but it might be beter if it's camera was 12 M.P
any way it's the best2010

i can't see this phone, but it look like N8 for the touch and the OS is it right?
I hope the keyboard is nice and confortable. Someone that had see and use it can answer to me plese?thanks

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010Never under estimate the power of nokia hardware. I played NFS S... moreyou are absolutely right. I don't know why Windows mobile or android are that fragile even with powerfull CPUs. maybe because Symbian has been always more simple and lighter than those.

• Abhijit

abo0od, 21 Nov 2010compared to HTC, iphone4 & blackbery tourch this phone has t... moreI truely agree. Nokia has been un-necessarily cutting corners on such critical inputs for a Smartphone of this nature and losing market share. Hope common sense and market sentiments are kept in mind going forward.

Minato, 22 Nov 2010 I think the camera has full focus not fixed focus ........thes... moreyups minato u have to but its a nice phone the design and all are fabulous and i expect nokia to be the best in industry by the way when should we expect this phone to be launched......

• Ely Gyn

Most of the Smartphones now are coming with 512 MB RAM of internal memory and 01 GB of CPU, and Nokia insist to update all the new cellphones only upto: 256 MB. why is this from Nokia ? why they can´t get better performance ?

• Minato

I think the camera has full focus not fixed focus ........these two has some difference.....full focus works on EDoF (Extented Field of Depth) technology and images from 1m to nearly infinity are quite good but still macroshots not possible...............and as for bussiness card and document scanning, I have heard that e7 can scan those. Just the camera has to be kept a little away (in its focus), and after scanning it zooms and crop the document to accurate size by some technology, I don't know but hope its true............but i will like autofocus for future nokia phones.........and yes carl zeiss optics too (it is also an important factor which is e7 lacking)............still if u r not a cameraboy like me who rarely take images but of course on occations, and mainly fairly distant photos ..................i have also used se k510i ,it has 1.3 MP fixed focus camera but i am really satisfied with its quality.....although not compareable to my n73 or n97 but still very descent........so i hav no problem with the cam of e7......but not giving the OTG cable in the sales pack disappoints me.......lets see what will be there in the shipped pack,if they add it......otherwise i hav to purchase it......

• VICKS