Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• E71

JHSun, 17 Dec 2010the best from e71 are push mail n wifi. push mail runs well, no ... morethe best from e71 are push mail n wifi. push mail runs well, no delay, it helps me a lot. and wifi works so good. last month i update firmware to 500.xx but this phon still has lag sometimes. my opinion e71 is best office phon ever. here in indonesia e71 is most popular busines phone after blackberry.

hey i think i should upgrade its micro sd. anyone knows maximum capacity for e71 newest firmware?

The E71 is quoted to support up to 32 GB. While the availability of such cards are not yet commercial, I have read that most people use 16GB class 4 cards effectively. I myself will upgrade next month to 16GB from the 8GB class 2 i'm using now.

• bumbum

e5 is better than e71, e71 sucks.. Outdated model..like the users .lol

• cutee#1

i totally agree with drako. i would never change dis fone it is awesome. and who dont like "SUCKS" big time cuz they are a bunch of losers.

• emma

well, personally i havnt got this phone yet, im getting it soon, but my cousin has one, and maybe your havnt got the flash on, try putting the flash on!

• JHSun

• drako

its not the best phone out there in terms of specs as the newer phones keep on upgrading specs like OS, super amoled, speed etc..but dude i wouldnt xchange this fone for anything.. its the best fone in terms of functionality. i am using it for more than a year now but im still loving it...I LOVE THIS FONE.. Its d best.

• D Falzon

We're up to our third phone. Issues with memory card and reception. Avoid this phone if you have a choice !

• sonia

hi..m using nokia e71 ...and its new... the camera complection is dark:/....i really dont understand whtzzz happening...can any one tell me wht should i do with it?

• mischa

i love dis cellphone! itll take me many years in oder for me to change phone again...

• E71

Kristen, 17 Dec 2010Does the nokia E71 have the Facebook application. and Free Wireless ?Does the nokia E71 have the Facebook application. and Free Wireless ?

Free wireless? What do you mean?

• E71

Kristen, 17 Dec 2010Does the nokia E71 have the Facebook application. and Free Wireless ?Kristen,

The earlier releases of the E71 (circa 2008-09) had the facebook app for E71/E72 preinstalled. However, there were a lot of bugs reported with the app. Nowadays, there is only the Facebook widget, or a shortcut to the mobile version of Facebook that is available from Facebook itself. You can no longer download the official Facebook for E71/E72 app from Ovi as it is no longer available there.

The shortcut / widget works fine for me. If I want to access Facebook straight from my active standby screen, i just assign it to one of the slots there and I'm just one click away from FB. It's as simple as it gets and works the same way Facebook for BlackBerry (for example) would.

Its better than nothing right?

• E71

sniperjac, 16 Dec 2010Dear Sir, Thank you so much for replying. I suspected sweat t... moreHI Sniperjac,

Sorry my friend, I'm all out of ideas. It seems that you have to get your hardware fixed. Just make sure you bring it to an official Nokia Service Center, so that your E71 can get the best repair from qualified technicians.

Merry Christmas!

• Kristen

E71, 16 Dec 2010if you use 3G in this phone,do you have to activate something?or... moreDoes the nokia E71 have the Facebook application. and Free Wireless ?

• mrwan

what is e71 & e71x

• mscafe

Naveen, 12 Dec 2010download opera mini in ur ph...it'd configure automatically....Even Nokia E5 is newer, I prefer Nokia E71. It's more stable. About Nokia E63 I give you a piece of advice: do not get it!

• U.Biyagama

Please advise how to delete internet application captions

• sniperjac

E71, 07 Dec 2010Sniperjac, I doubt it if sweat or any other form of bodily fl... moreDear Sir,

Thank you so much for replying. I suspected sweat to be the cause of the mic malfunction because I talked like 1 hour plus that time and noticed some sweat on the silicone case near the mic slot. One other thing, I also noticed the mic malfunctioning when I started using the headset. Might be I pressed some keys inadvertently on default settings. Please help. Merry Christmas.

• mich

nice phone.... love it...

• Arpit

best cell ever,go for it

• E71

ritz, 15 Dec 2010if you use 3G in this phone,do you have to activate something?or... moreif you use 3G in this phone,do you have to activate something?or its automatic..cause the e71 that i bought the old one i can connect to internet,,without doin some complicated navigation unlike to my new e71 fone,,im trying to browse saying that its not activated though i did already,,confusing..pls tell more about e71..thanks a lot

Same settings as below... before browsing, there should be 3G signal for you to use the HSDPA connection. If you are on pre paid, you must have sufficient load :) If using your default browser does not work, try Opera Mobile 10. It works great and is free fromt the Ovi Store.