Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• zaki

i `ll buy this phone and i want if there any problem in E 71 plz i need u help before i`ll buy it plz tell me ?
thanks

• Kevin^^

Dear all,
I brought this phone (Nokia E71) last month and i loved this phone because of its specifications and being handy. Its simply excellent.
But I am very disappointed now because it started over heating. Battery is not draining off, it mean there is no battery problem. And when ever I am not making calls if "cool" and "cold". If i make a call, with in a minute the entire phone get heated up! and it really burning my ears. The same problem also happens when 3G is active, when i play music and videos. I am not keeping the phone now a days on my pant pocket, because I am getting a burning sensation on my things.Now I am really fed up!! can any one suggest me what to do?? I wanna know if all Nokia E71 have same problem? Because I already know that some Nokia phones are getting overheated, and its normal to all phones of that model. please E71 users, tell me if your phone is getting overheated...
Thanks in Advance............

• Nokiafan

Nokia is generally the best, I never had minor issue's with their handsets but I think they made one mistake with E71... And its the VGA lens they just named 3.15MP, I surely dont know why maybe for attraction who know's? infact no editing software... Its just terrible! So I be targetting N900, hope its built by authentical Nokia moguls.

• vonswagen

Download new version of Vikrant Dictionary (3.1) supports qwerty devices and new features.

• Omogbehin Eniola Sun

E71 is very much good to use especiallly for browsing.

• ankit chauhan

can i use dis phone 4 webcam????pls reply....

• J

Hi, I had the Nokia E71 as an upgrade this July and had it replaced 3 times due to issues with the camera/video - coloured lines on the screen which shows up in camera/video mode. Has anyone else had this problem with E71? Thanks

• yvonne

dude i freakin love this phone like i bought it once them my little sister wanted it so i gave it to her so not i took it back lol

• pala

super handset for current generation

• M.qasim

e71, 20 Aug 2010best set i ever had......good E71 mobile phone my us 3 mothen be.........:....................st

is der ne application for foto editing/video editing..??
n wer cn i gt more applications 4 this fone??
n evn anti virus??

tyty, 20 Aug 2010not a phone to compare with x6...it depends what you want from a phonex6 has hangin problem!

I am going to get one of these, but before I do I want to know if there is any problems with this phone and is it generally a good phone?

• vaibhav

E71 is cheap phone according to price but X6 is toooo good compare to this.

Biswa, 19 Aug 2010Tomorrow I am goin 2 buy iti will be having my very own today!

its amazing ..i especially like the screen resolution and size

• tyty

kashi, 20 Aug 2010E71 is best as comp to X6not a phone to compare with x6...it depends what you want from a phone

• vid

is der ne application for foto editing/video editing..??
n wer cn i gt more applications 4 this fone??
n evn anti virus??

• e71

best set i ever had......

• kashi

hari, 19 Aug 2010which one is gud e71 and x6..am a coll gng student E71 is best as comp to X6