Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• >ehman

@dk18. i thnk i should buy the nokia n82 because im a heavy texter, what do you thnk
??? i love the 5 megapixel

• VinayT

apple, 17 Apr 2010hi there vinay/ i have my new e71.. can u tell me what applicati... moreApple,
Welcome to the E71 Club.
I do not know your preferences in life but I have the following on my phone besides Kaspersky internet security:
1. Fring
7. QIK
8. MeraMobi
9. Money Manager
10. Getjar
11. JoikuSpot to convert your phone into a WiFi hotspot for more that one devices to connect to the internet.
12. OVI
13. YouTube and
14. SkyFire a web browser better than OperaMini.
All of them free except for Kaspersky.

VinayT, 17 Apr 2010Gunjan, Yes I am.Vinay,
Problem solved. I installed the voice navigation through NOKIA MAP LOADER. But now i downloaded another language voice navigation from E 71 browser. After that i am getting the option of language selection menu in Walk navigation too !!

• SAMEER

jaypee, 17 Apr 2010pls educ me on how to reformat and upgrade my nokia e71.. i need... moreFor formating of Nokia E63 and Nokia E71 you just need to press *#7370# in your home screen and for update you have to download Nokia software updater because E71 does not support update through air.You can update it through Nokia care.

• jaypee

pls educ me on how to reformat and upgrade my nokia e71.. i need it asap.. my phone is at stake.. pls help..

Welcome to the E71 Club.
I do not know your preferences in life but I have the following besides Kaspersky Internet Security:
1. Google Maps ver 4.0
2. OVI Maps ver 3.03
3. Fring
4. Skype
5. Nokia Email Depicted by @ and capable of handling ten email accts
6. Fine Mobile web (my web server running on my phone)
7. Google
8. Gatjar Apps
9. QIK
10. JoikuSpot to run a WiFi hotspot on your phone should you want to connect more than one device to the internet through WiFi
11. Skyfire web browser (better than Opera Mini)
12. YouTube
13. Mera Mobi and
14. Money Manager

Most of these are from www.ovi.com and www.getjar.com free.

• VinayT

Gunjan, 17 Apr 2010Vinay, Are you getting any choice of language for voice (male... moreGunjan,
Yes I am.

• clark

i also have my new e71. what do i need to download?

• clark

i also have my new e71. what do i need to download?

• apple

hi there vinay/ i have my new e71.. can u tell me what application i need to download?? thankyou :)

• Gunjan

VinayT, 17 Apr 2010Gunjan, As I told you earlier. Fire up the OVI maps and go to O... moreVinay,

Are you getting any choice of language for voice (male or female) navigation in Walk guidance ? I am getting such options in Drive guidance and installed the desired voice guidance.

• Gunjan

As you mentioned I have done.. But in OVI Map Option Menu I am getting 1) Drive Guidance 2) Walk Guidance.
1)In Drive Guidance already English (US) male/ female voice installed. 2) But in Walk guidance None is installed. And even clicking on that icon not getting any option to download the guidance for Walk.

• VinayT

Gunjan, 17 Apr 2010Vinay and others, I got it how to register.. Mobile Registrat... moreGunjan,
As I told you earlier. Fire up the OVI maps and go to Options->Navigation. Here select the language and voice (male or female) and your phone will automatically start downloading the required SW and install it. Next time when you drive or walk using the maps, you would notice that right from the begining it guides you vocally. I have been doing it for over a week now and it works perfectly.

Vinay and others,

I got it how to register.. Mobile Registration can be done through mobile itself.
Try to answer me about OVI Map Walk Voice Navigation problem as I posted earlier.

Vinay,

I am not getting the REGISTER button on Mobile server website for registration.

Link; https://www.finemobileweb.net/Home.jsp

How did you register here ?

• KJS

Is GPS receiver usage free for life time or an time oriented? (Say 3 months or 6 months).
Guess initially (when launched) it was not free. But now Nokia has made life time free. Can anyone confirm this ?

Is it free to upgrade quickoffice and adobe reader on e71?

D

Vinay and others,

Could you please check in your installed Nokia Ovi Map ver 3.03 about the voice navigation in walk ?

Click OVI Maps in your E71
Goto Option---> then Settings---->Navigation
Here I am getting Drive guidance: English (US)-male/female etc BUT
In Walk Guidance: NONE

Please inform me.

• Gunjan

Aditya, 16 Apr 2010plz update ur maps from 2.0 to 3.0 from nokia ovi suiteAditya,

Map already updated from 2.0 to 3.0 to 3.03.

• Aditya

Gunjan, 16 Apr 2010Vinay and others, Are you getting OVI Voice Navigation in wal... moreplz update ur maps from 2.0 to 3.0 from nokia ovi suite