Nokia E71

Nokia E71

Felix, 21 Feb 2017my E71 was locked by a friend of mine and he doesn't remember an... moreFelix this may be too late but if you do factory reset to E71 the default code "12345" when requested.

• JM

AnonD-707978, 14 Oct 2017I have been using this phone for about 7 years now (bought it in... moreAmbraz Does your E71 still accessing the internet in full? Because mine only connects to facebook and occasionally some sites but no emails, otherwise it works OK.

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2018It's a great classic phone and collector's item lolYeah but you wouldn't use it as your daily driver.

AnonD-716026, 21 Nov 2017Get a new phone. Why do you still use Nokia E71? It's obsolete!It's a great classic phone and collector's item lol

• Blue

AnonD-707978, 14 Oct 2017I have been using this phone for about 7 years now (bought it in... moreTotally agree with you

great phone still working after seven years

• akbar khan

Amal Prabhakaran, 06 Mar 2017Will it support WhatsApp ?yes

• Roshan Braganza

It was mid of 2012 , I fell in love with this phone , I liked the steel built , shape , slimness and total functioning of phone . Such was temptations that I was getting dreams to buy this phone , and some how managed buy this . It was one of best experience , that time I was using nimbuzz and ovi store to use all apps and themes . Kallol themes , but in the year 2014 due to some reason I have to sell this phone . I miss it and will buy again as a extra phone .

• OQ

Felix, 21 Feb 2017my E71 was locked by a friend of mine and he doesn't remember an... moreWhen your phone shows the lock screen, enter number 911 and press call button, then disconnect the call. Your phone will be unlocked.

• E71help2

Mr Sallu, 26 Oct 2017 I want nokia e71Hi Mr Sallu
I have E71 and like to keep it but does these phones can still fully access the internet because mine only can access the facebook and no emails or sites? Are these out-dated for good internet access?
Joe Montesin

Viktor, 21 Oct 2017Whatsapp dropped Nokia e71 Support a few months back, leaving me... moreGet a new phone. Why do you still use Nokia E71? It's obsolete!

Mr Sallu, 26 Oct 2017 I want nokia e71I have one which am willing to sell off

• Mr Sallu

I want nokia e71

• Viktor

Petar Yordanov, 18 Oct 2017Hi all, I am looking into buying one of these phones (which is a... moreWhatsapp dropped Nokia e71 Support a few months back, leaving me in the dust. Now mine a glorified alarm clock for the most part.

• Petar Yordanov

Hi all, I am looking into buying one of these phones (which is a massive jump down from iphone 6) but I really use my phone for messages and calls. My only question is whether it can still have Whatsapp??

I have been using this phone for about 7 years now (bought it in 2010 I think) and the battery just died today. I am sure that if I could find another one, this phone would live up 7 more years. The AZERTY keyboard is just what I prefer (I don't like the tactile screens of nowadays: when you got cold fingers or that it is rainy, it's a real pain to type anything).
My E71 went through everything: shocks, water spills, staying in the bathroom was I was having a shower, falling from 1.66 meters, being accidentally thrown over the room when I tripped over my feet, falling on the gravels (just minor scratches) from 1.66 meters.
Seriously Nokia/HMD Global, you should definitely give another shot at this phone, because we are in serious need of phones meant to live for decades, not just for 2-3ish years. We need it, and the shortage of natural resources, as well as the protection of Earth should be enough incentive to do it.

morko44, 01 Apr 2017brags around shouting your distcontinued but refurbished nokia e... moreWith all due respect, you are obviously an amateur when it comes to technology. I had the opportunity to use this phone and it is a very good one. People are buying smartphones at such an expensive price when they won't even use all its functionalities.

• Johy

I got this phone recently (yes, in 2017) and it rocks! Unbelievable voice quality and battery life. Much better than my Motorola G4 Plus.

AnonD-654599, 21 Mar 2017Hey.. I need suggestion. Can i buy e71 now? And if i buy how w... moreAs long as there still 3G networks active you can use this phone.

• morko44

AnonD-1385, 24 Mar 2017What are the benefits of the new firmware?brags around shouting your distcontinued but refurbished nokia e71 phone work like a charm ? Will that even impress someone ?