Nokia E71

Nokia E71

keeps on slowing down even when there is only one application open. I use nimbuzz on this device and it's totally irritating to see the lag. Another thing, I made back up of all my data using the pc suite or whatever they call ,.... I thought everything was okay then when I upgraded the firmware and tried to recover my backup using the provided software, it is very unfortunate that it wouldn't work.

Good thing though, I have just a few things in there as I bought the phone 5 days prior to upgrading the software.

I am very disappointed. Despite all the positive reviews and opinions, this phone lags bigtime. And the OS, I would say user experience is lower-middle... it is not intuitive almost dumb.

• rajni

i have just bought one e 71, but sumbusy told me that the mail thing like blackberry can not be installed on this, , can i not configure my official mail, personal mai, and chat messengers on te 71. sumone plz help.

how good it is then other touch screen phones is the Music Quality good in the Headphones Provided by Nokia just want to get this phone it looks good but also

• zoizy

Miki, 18 Jan 2010Please notice that GPS don`t works in your home, or works dificu... morethanks aloot Miki,i live in Egypt and have 3G does it work here or what??and what's GARMIN ??

zoizy, 17 Jan 2010hello everybody,i can't use GPS in my e71 it keeps telling me no... moreeita. u should first have a 3g network @ ur area or resident for connectionz if not try using when ur in town where 3g network are available.

Miki, 18 Jan 2010there are some moments that are lerative acording to personal ta... morethx
i'll put it into my consideration

• Miki

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2010do you think E71 is better than E72 or E72 way better than E71? ... morethere are some moments that are lerative acording to personal taste:

1.Nokia E72 have: - Five-way scroll key
- Accelerometer sensor for auto rotate and tap-for-time
- Optical trackpad,(nokia e71 dont)
2.You can extend your memory up to 16GB, (for nokia e71 is up to 8)
3. 5MP camera (e71 have 3,15MP)
And some `other` stuff...
It looks better it seems to be better, BUT, the old NOKIA e71....man...thats reely nice phone, first of all it`s original desine(e71) is perfect,
I advise for buying Nokia e71, because that extra amount of money that you`ll pay for, you`ll not gat much more than e-71.
I hope you`ll understand what i`m talking about.
Good luck!
Miki.

• Miki

nilda, 17 Jan 2010hye all! i am wondering, can i make video calls using this e71?... moreHi,
Of corse you can make a video call, even more, the picture that e71 is sending to someone that you are video-caling is relly nice!
If you like the outer look of the phone my advice is not to think of buying it!
Wi-Fi is working fine,
GPS is working fine,
camera is just fine, e-mail....mms....
I have only good marks
Miki

• Miki

zoizy, 17 Jan 2010hello everybody,i can't use GPS in my e71 it keeps telling me no... morePlease notice that GPS don`t works in your home, or works dificult when there is cloudy weather, so please dont be dissapointed of this machine, because this is a relly good one! GPS works just fine for me!
There is also GARMIN, that you can download.
Miki.

do you think E71 is better than E72 or E72 way better than E71? and why do you think so?

please respond to this question cause I need help to decide which to buy
thanks

• goku

Helious, 17 Jan 2010'its cam sound doesn't mute' is it tru?Yes, every Symbian phone, its camera tone can'be turn on

• Marvin

Indian lover, 16 Jan 2010What is it say when you want to install apps?It says disconnected when i try to download an application

• zoizy

hello everybody,i can't use GPS in my e71 it keeps telling me no connection or waiting for GPS and nothing more happens can anyone plzz help me with this??thnxx alot good ppl

• nilda

hye all!
i am wondering, can i make video calls using this e71?
i am thinking of buying this smartphone.

• Helious

Marvin, 16 Jan 2010Changed the settings on the application manager from 'signed onl... more'its cam sound doesn't mute' is it tru?

Is there any way where in the flash can be turned off while recording videos in Nokia E71

• Sis

Hi guys. I have downloaded themes and applications but they dont install. please help

• mhelay

hi guyz, plz help me, i buy dis phone since june 2009, i like it, everything is ok, except for the camera. wen i try to used camera its hard for me to get d picture like, i have to wait 10min. to appear d pic dat i've taken, if i moved my mobile after i shoot d picture, ahh..no picture..plz help me maybe i dnt know how to used it properly plz..plz help me..thanks god bless

• Indian lover

Marvin, 16 Jan 2010Changed the settings on the application manager from 'signed onl... moreWhat is it say when you want to install apps?

• Indian lover

whatchad, 16 Jan 2010Is this good alternative for music only use?It's not dedicaated music phone but still you can listen to musics. For music only phone better you choose xpress music series. I own 5800 for listening songs and its sound is awesome (i bought cheap 4 bucks in ear headphone). I use e71 for listening podcasts