Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• shaan

angel......., 13 Nov 2009will sm1 plz tell,howz this 1 for listening songs..............s... moreno dear,
dis phone doesn,t look gud in gal,s hands..
u should go 4 any touchscreen phone..

• madhu

nice phone hearing clarity is totally different while comparing with other phone it is really good phone so u can go for it,enjoy

can someone tell me how is this ph for listening songs??? hows the headph? plz!

• angel.......

will sm1 plz tell,howz this 1 for listening songs..............shud i buy it or not?howz it?i m just 16.how will it luk in ma hand,is it nice for a 16 yr grl??plz sm1 help.............

• Jayan

I had a long lasting confusion between buying e71 or blackberry 8520. Both are similarly priced (minor difference). finally i decided that i need the voip call clarity more than the ever available email.(my friends e71 internet calls are way ahead of computer based voip calls. almost like land line clarity). so i bought e71.
PLUS POINTS
its a great phone.
--excellent screen and crisp display. smooth on the eye.
---exceellent caledar, organiser etc
---good picture quality. nothing to match my canon ixus. but thats not a fair comparison.
---simple, famous nokia user friendly menu. nokias success is that they dont complicate things, to show off that this is something new.
---most things that you can do in a laptop u can do here.

THE BAD POINTS
1) A loud Screetchy shutter noise with every photo that you take. even in silent mode. i suppose this is to safeguard against people taking pictures secretely. but this is a nuisance for ordinary people who may not have a bad intention,but does not want to be the center of attraction in a silent place. Most nokias are like this. Is there any way to turn off this shutter blast ?

2) keypad is a mess. imagine 3 letters/character in one key. i bought it from dubai and there is english, arabic and some character like *& etc in most keys. cant make a call fast.

3) being mean here. having seen a mail with a pdf file attachment being dowloaded in a friends blackberry, while we were far away from office, im having a tiny regret in having bought e71 instead of a blackberry. in my e71 i have to hunt for a wifi spot that allows free access . Is there any way that i can have full time wireless connectivity in an e71 even if there is no wifi spot.

• safeer

its realy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­d......

• angel

you can download themes of this e71 in www.zedge.com :)

• Don

I do not have a complicated phone, but need to transfer stuff from my old HP 200 to something I can carry around.

If I use the wifi feature on the E71, can I do that without using phone minutes? I assume that is true, but want to check. Also, how do you handle your email. I assume you do not download things to your phone or it will get pretty full, so how does one manage email messages that one wants to retain, both incoming and outgoing?

Thanks for your help.

DB

• Sangeeta

jay, 07 Nov 2009thank u sangeeta now i can install themes.. thnx a lotno prob jay... have a nice day..
happy dowloading themes..

hi guys can anyone tell me hows the music like on this ph cause i like listening to my music on phones. lol

• MUHAMMED ARAFTH

i love e71. its internet speed is unbelievable.it is very fast.snooth accurancy everything is there in e71

• Long

Thanks therock...But would you please tell me how do we know that E71 and E71x...I shop around online and I did see only E71 never saw any E71X...Im just make sure before going to buy cause I am belong to Tmobile...

• Richard

Danny, 11 Nov 2009@Richard That definitely sounds like an excuse and there might ... moreThank you so much for your advice danny,its asking for a lock code, n i have no idea what code is that

• mido

i got this e 71 nokia from 3 days and its made in korea !! is that okay ? i mean is it the same like the finland !!?

• therock

Long, 11 Nov 2009Is this phone work on Tmobile...Please give me some advise...Thanksyes, the e71 is unlock and can be use for T-mobile, while the e71x only works for att unless you unlock it.

I purchased the e71x and returned it to att because the phone is lock and the applications are different from the unlock version (e71). also, great phone but the camera is dissapointing. wait for the e72.

• Danny

@Richard
That definitely sounds like an excuse and there might be something wrong with your phone, you could try restoring/resetting the phone to factory defaults and see if that helps.

• Richard

Hi guys i just bought E71 about 2 days ago,everything is fine, but sometimes it gets hang when i press the menu, so i need to off and on back the phone each time time it gets hang, so i went to the nokia dealer and asked them , one of them said that its normal, he advice me to on and off the phone once a day to refresh the whole phone, is this true or its an answer to just avoid customers complain or a way of objection handling.Pls share your opinion or advice me how to handle this.Thanks

• Anu

Slim and Handy. Looks like a SEXY girl.

• Rutvik

Stanly, 11 Nov 2009Any know about automatic call Recording to mobile E 71.To record voice of the caller during voice-calls in E71, you have to go to the Media Folder in Menu and then Go to 'Recorder'. Press the Button With the Red Dot To start recording your conversation.

• Stanly

Any know about automatic call Recording to mobile E 71.