Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• omer

rehan, 29 May 2009Assalam o alaikum! Iv jus bought this fone n to my luck it's key... moreyes this problem was found on devices which have urdu written on their keypad.my brother bought the one and faces the same problem..
Last month i bought E71 just written emglish on keypad and its also made in finland...i am sure your set is made in korea .i think this problem was solved in new firmware version.yoi should updte your cell....Allah hafiz

• Yar Khans

rehan, 29 May 2009Assalam o alaikum! Iv jus bought this fone n to my luck it's key... moreW.Salam. No Rehan. There has been no such problem.

• rotten

Anonymous, 29 May 2009This is a great phone. I've owned it for about 4 months now. The... moreUpgrade your firmware to the latest version (210.21.006). It'll greatly increase the performance of the camera.

• Ak

i am thinking to buy e71 black,
how many of u wud advise me to buy dat???
pleasse reply ....

• rehan

Assalam o alaikum! Iv jus bought this fone n to my luck it's keyboard is not functioning upto d mark. When i press Q there comes A n when A it's Q. Same is with Z and W. I jus want to ask that hv any1 else experienced this problem. n how to fix this. Jzakallah

ilovenokia, 28 May 2009go for the e75! its much more cooler than the e71. ive been usin... moree 71 rock yarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!1

Anonymous, 29 May 2009ok look ppl!!! i am tired of this dust nonsense bullsh*t. From n... moreyes we are all made up of dust star dust cosmic dust . but no isnt much amount decipherable to the human eye under the nokia e71 screen

ok look ppl!!! i am tired of this dust nonsense bullsh*t. From now on, who ever posts something on this way, just mention whether you are experiencing this dust issue by typing "yes" or "no" at the end.

dust problem? is there a solution to that?

MARK, 28 May 2009hi,,i bought nokia e71 yesterday,, doest it really has two st... moreno,in my phone back cover there are 3 strips

hi i hear that dust do go underneath the lcd. has other ppl expereince this? does it get worst?

• ryan

oni69, 28 May 2009yes, i have strong wi-fi in my apartment buy still can't get thr... moreI just got my E71 yesterday from a provider and so far i like the performance.

For youtube, just go to the website and a mobile application can be downloaded on the website and can be installed to your phone which will direct you to youtube homepage.

• jeff

hows the dust underneath the lcd? is that a huge issue? and solution to it?

This is a great phone. I've owned it for about 4 months now. The camera in it however is crap. I expected a much better camera in this phone but it didnt deliver.

• josh

do dust really collect under the lcd? is there a solution to that?

• oni69

bunny, 28 May 2009you can use Ur wifi to watch youtube much better if your locatio... moreyes, i have strong wi-fi in my apartment buy still can't get through youtube. what do you think the problem is? give me advise. thanks!

Hey I have a chance to either get this phone or the iphone. which is better?

• WaLdZ

MARK, 28 May 2009hi,,i bought nokia e71 yesterday,, doest it really has two st... moreYup... you're right... for keeping the stability of the battery right in the place..

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970put it in a condom?

• jonzo

disserman, 27 May 2009skype isn't voipSkype isn't voip?? Yes it is!! VOIP = 'Voice Over Internet Protocol' - that's exactly what Skype is.