Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• anastasha

dear nokia, why don't you make a program like blackberry messenger for nokia? it's function to get a sound messaging. why don't you make a nokia messenger???

• Ray

shifty, 25 Mar 2009Hi all....Can anyone tell me what the button on the right hand s... morethe putton is for voice activation press and hold for 3 second and say the name of the person you whant to call byb the way you have to activat this opttion very eazy to use i love my mobile i have the E71

Good LUCK
EMAIL:RAYMONDMN@COMCAST.NET

• xX Gr00vy Xx

I just pressed and held that button in (the one between the volume) and it comes up withvoice recognition.. I said a few names and it got it right everytime! Get in...

• why

U.A E71, 25 Mar 2009does anyone know why am i not getting any updates for my E71...?... moresame problem 100.07.76 8th june 08 till today not updated RM357 for E71-2 but RM346 it has twice been updated now 210ver 2nd March 09.
basically internet radio major add rest all for consolation. Nokia box even says made n finland but maybe this has in Profiles Normal written instead of General, thats all.

• stef123

Badar, 24 Mar 2009i think ur mobile's guarenteed time has been overbut my E 71 its just 2 months old and
i forgot it shows disk error too

• Tika

Its a must to make nokia messenger like blackberry messenger so we can use a sound messenging. Not only for nokia but also bb

• Girl

Why dat nokia didn't copy blackberry for da program blackberry messenger?? So nokia also have a nokia messenger and can send a message with sound (sound messaging) if nokia can copy blackberry messenger, i think nokia will be better than blackberry.

• Girl

• shifty

Hi all....Can anyone tell me what the button on the right hand side between the volume up and dpwn rocker is for. It doesnt tell you in the manual and it doesnt seem to do anything. Bye the way......

this thing is outstanding. A little fidley with some of the configs but its great.

• AMDeeb

Tamara, 23 Mar 2009The 'class' thing determines the speed. Like the photo camera ... moreThanks

• audemars

hello all
what are the best free programs for the e71?
i mean what would you recommend to make the user experience more pleasant?

• eric

i've just recently sent in my e71 for software upgrade in Nokia Authorized Service centre, apparently because my contacts and some options cannot be opened. I thought everything will be ok until i got my phone back. the contacts STILL CANNOT BE OPENED! and worst.. most of my applications cannot be opened (ie; MSN messenger and Solitaire).. and now it will be hanging sometimes.. can anyone tell me what is the problem??

• pilotx

this fone works great..ofcourse after i exchanged the piece..the previos piece had problems...
does any1 kno how to use GMAIL in the email system
i set everythin accordin to gmail settings..i cant get connected for some reaosn..
i use vodafone gprs...i can do everythin else otherwise...
thanx

• RISH

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2009Dear RICH, Yes, you can use outlook express and can see and send... morethx yasir for ur help. just wnt to ask u 2 thing. how is the volume of the phone i.e while listin to songs, talking on loudseaker and ringing volume?
and does it lag or stuff while using maps or some other applications, as i read in some posts below..
thx for ur help. rish

Dear RICH, Yes, you can use outlook express and can see and send attachments of pics, excel, word and even adove reader files as well. I am also a user of this hand set and very very relax with this even when i am away from my office. If you need to know any kind of information help plesae feel free to contact me. Name: Yasir Zaman. Cell# 00923458303093. enjoy.....

• mike

Nokia always has problem with sofware,whereby you need to take it in for software upgrade...will this one also give same problem.

• LeMoNCHicKeN

E71 ROCKS!i just bought my phone here in the philippines yesterday and i really love it! i got the black edition and it doesn't cost much for this kind of phone. youtube is excellent! very clear resolution while watching clips. i can't wait to upgrade my memory to 8 gig so i could enjoy more. good thing i chose this over 5800. im very much satisfied.

Are there any programs or ways out there that would allow the E71 to use windows mobile based apps?
Thanks!

• Updater

New update available now.

210.21.006