Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• Wonderkid

Loving my E71, but a nice desk dock would be the icing on the cake. Something like the iPod/iPhone dock that charged the phone and positioned it at a perfect angle. If anyone knows of one, can they reply here. I have used the Google and other than car mounts, I cannot find anything suitable. I suppose it is too early after the launch of the E71.

hi venura here. could anyone of u just tell me dat whether e71 has got a application like "code memo" in sonyericsion(to keep prsonal info feeded to da mob safely) thanx?

hoysum81, 26 Aug 2008hello everyone. got a few questions here. I just got the E71 tod... moreThe differences between the E71-1, E71-2, and E71-3 are their 3G frequencies. The E71-1 works for European and Asian 3G (900/2100), E71-2 is for North American 3G (i.e the 850/1900), and the E71-3 is for Australia I believe.

• Mura

Is the E71 compatible with Motorolla's Good messaging

My E71 for some reason is not showing the caller's name? Even if the number is in my contacts list, the name does not show.. Van I fix this? Nearly all my numbers have country code (UK, Kuwait +44, +965 etc). Is there a way where I can set up the contacts list to show the contact name?

• stephanie

simply wonderful,technology re-defined

• hoysum81

hello everyone. got a few questions here. I just got the E71 today, and so far, so good. I got the E71-2 NAM version, so its in english. I want to know how to install chinese language in here. when i go to chinese sites, its unreadable, so i want to install a program for it. also, second questions is, what is the main difference between E71, E71-2 and E71-3? last question, what sites can i download softwares and games for this phone. thanks a lot people.

• punisher3333

k, 26 Aug 2008does this phone gets virus easily? wats d process to not to get ... mores60 3rd seldoms got virus but its not immune..2 b totally safe recommend u go 4 s40..os..s60 sets normally do hangs,

hope this help ,,cheers

anyone know if the white edition comes in U.S spec? i heard it doesnt. is that true?

Nitin N.Wadhwa, 25 Aug 2008I am very satisfied with this phone.It does restart afew times o... moreI also have this problem sometimes when I open contacts it hangs for few seconds then restarts.Can anybody able to resolve it?

• Nimi

Hi All

i m female and i m the student of Agriculture and i want to know how is that fone for he Girl?
What is its latest Firmware?

Thnx

Nimi

• Janak

Hey

please let me know if anyone has compared the camera quality against the K810i? The flash for sure cannot be compared... But at least the day light pictures?

The rest looks brilliant.

• k

does this phone gets virus easily? wats d process to not to get virus in d phone? does e71 dis phone hangs a lot or not?

kasaby, 25 Aug 2008it has 2GB internal memory ????Dude, the internal memory is 110Mb. The original package comes with a 2Gb memory card.

Maybe u wanna have a look at the Specifications page.

• kasaby

it has 2GB internal memory ????

• TyTN

abby, 25 Aug 2008does this have wifi?
Yes, it has wifi.

• sahand jafarian

is it possible to connect to internet with this phone when there is a wireless connection available??

• abby

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2008Well said. Pocket size laptop replacement. Fully agreed.does this have wifi?

• Ahmad Prince

Guys its a great pjhone i like it buter thn e90, wht douall say

• aby

Nitin N.Wadhwa, 25 Aug 2008I am very satisfied with this phone.It does restart afew times o... morethanks dude...i guess this is a prob with the phone in general...not urs in specific...i'm confused now!!!