Nokia E71

Nokia E71

• vrk

Prosenjitz, 19 Jul 2008Thanks for your review-like opinion. It helps a lot to decide! B... moreI bought this 4 INR 20,000/-

• k

plz anyone help me whch is d better phone amongst e61i or e71 ... which phone should i buy plz help i want to buy a new phone can anyone help me which is better phone in any latest new release.. does e71 is d best amongst all new phones??? pl zanyone help me.

• DEV

To : TONY

Dear Tony,

I have used E-70 (Folding Keyboard) and quiety happy but just now bought E-71 although I cannot easily discontinue my
E-70 the most loving phone for me sofar.

As for Blackberry, Nokia had offered BB Software for their E-Series phones launched sofar and I hope that they will soon offer such BB Software for E-71 too, for more details just go their website at =>

You can keep checking if they start offering BB for E-71 OR for the timebeing try to downoad BB software of some other
E Series like E-90 or E-70 and try to load in your phone. Hope this will help you.

• Varun Kishnani

Can any1 temme how can i lock the keypad without moving to the home screen ??

• Gelo Raon

Just bought this unit yesterday, for me this phone is cool on design and pictures. compare it with my e90. it's almost desame except that my e90 had the bigger lcd. but e71 is lighter that why its simplicity will kill you... good phone guys. try it. and experience.

• Tony

Since this phone doesn't support blackberry connect, can anyone please suggest any other alternatives to this feature that can be used on this phone for webmail services

• franique

Most of nokia model sold here in Tanzania are fake, kindly reliase with ur agent to sell original phone

• tony

Since this phone doesn't support blackberry connect, can anyone please suggest any other alternatives to this feature that can be used on this phone?

• Prosenjitz

Harminder singh, 19 Jul 2008One word------------Hats off to NOKIA TEAM !! Awesome combinati... moreThanks for your review-like opinion. It helps a lot to decide! But please let us know what is the current price of E71 in Indian Currency (I mean, the best buy price) ?

• arbiter

Awesome phone ......

Press and hold the middle scroll button when all the lights are off ......beauty....

• Harminder singh

One word------------Hats off to NOKIA TEAM !!
Awesome combination of business and pleasue ..earlier using E61i and last week update myself
1)awesome business applications i.e Office application where u can edit or write what ever in excel,words make table in words or presentation...thanks Nokia
2) Predictive text new to Nokia excellent feature
3) At last multiple Alarm clock arrived in Nokia clock !!
4)GPS Works excellent with Google earth, wayfinder and nokia maps only in Metro cities
5) Contact book is more advance like in idle state if u click any alphabet it automatically serch from contacyt book
6) Intranet working fine with mu Office software
7) FM radio, MUSIC PLAYER WORKING FINE !!

k, 19 Jul 2008is wrting a sms is easy job in dis phone plz anyone reply with ... moreyea buddy .. typing SMS is very easy coz its got a superb QWERTY keyboard. if u r into business, thn this phone is worth a go. if u expect multimedia from this phone, thn look for something else.. ciao

• sam

detail review of nokia e71 is required please

• hex03

i just got this phone a couple days ago and i am pleased thus far. its insanely thin and looks great!!!

• Sky

E71, 18 Jul 2008gsmarena ..Please give a review for E71 especialy on office a... moreYes. I agree with you. I would also like to request gsmarena for a detailed review on E71. Especially the office applications and the camera. Please keep our request. Its a long awaited phone for us.

• Erick

Slowly but surely as more and more devices appear on the market like this apparently excellent E71, people must begin to question ever purchasing a laptop for mobile and even home computing requirements. Truly mobile computing will radically shake the entire PC industry, not just the mobile sector. Great news.

Gaurav, 17 Jul 2008Any news on Blackberry Connect for this phone??it doesnt support blackberry

• nick

madmax, 18 Jul 2008Does anyone know whether the E71 is compatible with Blackberry s... moree71 doesn't support blackberry like other e-series

• k

is wrting a sms is easy job in dis phone plz anyone reply with a gud answer??? is it d worth buyng dis phone???? plz reply my question???

bad experience