Nokia E90

Nokia E90

• Concerned Citizen
  • x{6
  • 30 Nov 2021

I had this but not openline. The front is broken now. I want to replacement front screen.

By the way from Philippines.

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020This one is my dream phone before. I hope I can find this i... moreThis was my dream phone too back in the days but it was so damn expensive with almost 100k philippine pesos price tag! Now the closest we can get to a communicator form factor is a Z fold 3, granted it have a similar price tag but I’m so happy with it. It’s like a dream came true.

• J
      • Jacob
      • x}j
      • 04 Oct 2021

I was a fan of the Nokia Communicator, from it's original right to the 9500, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this.

At the time I had a N95, which was one of Nokia's top phones. I had expected the E90 to be at least as good and hopefully better.

Well, I was satisfied with the E90. But just satisfied. I wasn't wowed by it. The camera is 3.2Mp, compared to 5MP on the N95. The speaker sounded tinny by comparison. It was just not what I expected from Nokia's flagship device. The battery life wasn't great IIRC, and the decision to use Symbian 80 instead of the more popular and supported Symbian 60 further disappointed.

I do still have this phone as part of my collection and use it occasionally for nostalgia. But it was this phone which caused me to transitioned to BlackBerry and I have not looked back since.

• fsV
        • 07 Aug 2021

TejasM, 07 Jan 2021I want this phone, please suggestI have it. Where in the world are you?

• b
          • batrawy
          • mTW
          • 24 Jul 2021

why we do not refresh the E90 model with all then new features like touch screen inside and all download all the application with 5G connectivity

• A
            • Akos
            • gEL
            • 05 Apr 2021

This phone was a shame and it killed the communicator-series by releasing it's fans, including me. I owned all but the 9210 and the E90 was the dumbest of all from many points of view. I hated it, except for the camera which was well above the average level those days.

I want this phone, please suggest

• A

• N
                    • Nokia lover
                    • r3a
                    • 19 Sep 2020

R I P. The king of smartphones.

• s

• J
                          • Jeet
                          • U@n
                          • 01 Jul 2020

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Yes i have...

• 1
                            • 1985
                            • SHi
                            • 18 Apr 2020

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Cool phone!

whronhie, 29 Sep 2019I have one in me..but I live here in the phil.. can we man... moreDo you still have this one?

This one is my dream phone before. I hope I can find this in the Philippines

• s

• fu5
                                    • 27 Dec 2019

Is still working well
                                    I need

I have one in me..but I live here in the phil..
                                      can we manage to talk so we can discuss our transaction if you want..thanks..

• NvR