Nokia E90

Nokia E90

• Akos

This phone was a shame and it killed the communicator-series by releasing it's fans, including me. I owned all but the 9210 and the E90 was the dumbest of all from many points of view. I hated it, except for the camera which was well above the average level those days.

I want this phone, please suggest

• Alpi

E90 for android ..

• Enver

Now you can buy a new one, its not a nokia but its a 4G Cosmo communicator

• Nokia lover

R I P. The king of smartphones.

• shekhar

missssssing this modal

Wow!

• Jeet

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Yes i have...

• 1985

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Cool phone!

whronhie, 29 Sep 2019I have one in me..but I live here in the phil.. can we man... moreDo you still have this one?

This one is my dream phone before. I hope I can find this in the Philippines

• sam

• François

Is still working well
I need

I have one in me..but I live here in the phil..
can we manage to talk so we can discuss our transaction if you want..thanks..

looking for one

• NokiaUserForever

I think this phone is totally usable in 2019.Calls are perfect.Sms perfect.Mms perfect,Internet...hmm not bad with Wifi but with 3g only some sites that dont need much power will open.Camera,not bad but nothing special.Sound...solid.But OS is a small problem(for me) but its easy to use and have a lot of options.Battery,all day without any problem.Gaming,not big problem,there is a lot of games on some symbian sites and that isnt a big problem.Design is solid and classic and I know screens are small and there is no touch screen but phone is perfect for users that didnt like touch screen phones even today.

A truly great phone, the best phone i ever had.
Good Overall Quality, perfect environment.

• AlecWolf

yep, this phone was really best one... long long ago. Try Gemini PDA or Cosmo Communicator (actually Gemini PDA 2)

• se_lva

How Would I Bought This phone?

mi 5s plus poweruser, 03 Sep 2018just bought fullset for 50 USD.. love this monsterwhere from you buy? new or used