Nokia E90

Nokia E90

• Jeet

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Yes i have...

• 1985

InigoEbio, 18 Apr 2020Do you still have this one? Cool phone!

whronhie, 29 Sep 2019I have one in me..but I live here in the phil.. can we man... moreDo you still have this one?

This one is my dream phone before. I hope I can find this in the Philippines

• sam

• François

Is still working well
I need

I have one in me..but I live here in the phil..
can we manage to talk so we can discuss our transaction if you want..thanks..

looking for one

• NokiaUserForever

I think this phone is totally usable in 2019.Calls are perfect.Sms perfect.Mms perfect,Internet...hmm not bad with Wifi but with 3g only some sites that dont need much power will open.Camera,not bad but nothing special.Sound...solid.But OS is a small problem(for me) but its easy to use and have a lot of options.Battery,all day without any problem.Gaming,not big problem,there is a lot of games on some symbian sites and that isnt a big problem.Design is solid and classic and I know screens are small and there is no touch screen but phone is perfect for users that didnt like touch screen phones even today.

A truly great phone, the best phone i ever had.
Good Overall Quality, perfect environment.

• AlecWolf

yep, this phone was really best one... long long ago. Try Gemini PDA or Cosmo Communicator (actually Gemini PDA 2)

• se_lva

How Would I Bought This phone?

mi 5s plus poweruser, 03 Sep 2018just bought fullset for 50 USD.. love this monsterwhere from you buy? new or used

• mi 5s plus poweruser

just bought fullset for 50 USD.. love this monster

I just tested it with 64GB microSD card from Sandisk: works fine!

• Sumiceiven

I love this phone 😁nokia ngage qd and nokia e90

• Emmy

sympathy mutamba, 27 May 2017 Correction on specs above. The E90 does not take a memory... moreNot really true.. I'm using one with the version of 400.34.93 with 32gb of external memory sd card and it works fine. Really loving my Nokia E90

Waiting for this model with android OS, 20 MP Camera, 6 Inch screen..

• cesar

HMD Global should launch a reimagined E90, or a reimagined Communicator for that matter, with Android... Planet Computers is doing an awesome job with the Gemini PDA and HMD can do even better. PDA with keyboards FTW!

64GB external storage working