Nokia E90

Nokia E90

Waiting for such device with 6 inch screen on andtoid OS.

I wish Nokia could make a larger screen than 4.0 inch, small

• sympathy mutamba

Correction on specs above. The E90 does not take a memory card bigger than 2gig.

I bought mine in 2007 and am using it up to now but will have to change vome 30 June it wont be able to support whatsapp.

Its a great symbian phone though most applications can no longer be supported on this handset. I love the qwerty keyboard.

Hope Nokia will remanufacture this phone with a bigger memory and up to date software.

• Aits

Hope Nokia will make Mobiles like 9500, N900, 9300, E7
I wish i have one Mobile like 9500 or 9300.

• Yasser soliman

I hope Nokia rebuild this phone with new specs
Really it is a great phone

difficult oldphone to get it ..but i bought this phone yesterday.most of fitures not really usefull for today..just for fun and display

I have one

• clueless

I still didnt get it..even thought its an old model compare these days..but still the price still expensive for its year..wht is the function that makes it worth to buy?

• murthy

its still available in ebay go and buy if realy need it..

vivek, 17 Mar 2016I need original full body of E 90Me too.

Alex, 29 May 2016I have two phones 1 note 5 and the nokia e90 is my second phone.... moreThis is 100% right! I come with all the other phones crazy. I don't understand why Nokia don't build so a kind of phone more. I using this only for business. I don't need any games and the other bullsh........ We are now by end of 2016. My Galaxy, my I phones, all are in the trash box. I need to buy an other communicator.

Best Phone Nokia

Please Help, 29 Jun 2016Does somebody know where can I find Themes for this phone. Im se... moreno theme is available to download only the themes which are given by the company

Please Help, 29 Jun 2016Does somebody know where can I find Themes for this phone. Im se... moreTry zedge.net, been downloading there back in my nokia years

If Nokia do come back imagine them bringing this out running Android with all up to date chipset. :))

• Please Help

Does somebody know where can I find Themes for this phone. Im searching on google, but i cant find it. Thanx.

• Alex

I have two phones 1 note 5 and the nokia e90 is my second phone. I simply love this phone for its simplicity but still superb design. Ita 10 years old but it will never let you down comparing to those modern phones.

Alex, 01 Mar 2016Its a 10 year old phone i doubt it can be upgraded.8 1/2 years old.

• banti