Nokia G21

Nokia G21

• yJt
  • 17 hours ago

Xdac, 01 Jul 2022😱😱😱 Nokia is robbing our pockets with this old features and... moreIn case you didn't know, nobody is stopping you from doing that. But I wanna thank you for the very valuable comment, it must have been a comment that's been thought over several times before posting, I mean it couldnt be of any more value, so thank you for you much appreciated effort.

• X
    • Xdac
    • XZZ
    • 01 Jul 2022

😱😱😱 Nokia is robbing our pockets with this old features and have not got gyro at $222.14. Very expensive rather I would buy other brands with many features than this dumb phone 💢😡💢

Is the 18w charger comes in the box or only 10w charger plz help

• 64i
        • 27 Jun 2022

Kb, 26 Jun 2022Phone call keeps dropping during conversation . Any soluti... moreTry to replace the aim card, turn off phone and take out the SIM card and put it back, then reboot the phone. Check if there's 4G enabled and also check if you have a call limiter set. Also you can try to do a soft reset if it doesn't help good luck!

• 64i
          • 27 Jun 2022

Mike, 25 Jun 2022Where do you buy your phones from????🤣..get a better phone ... moreProbably from the interwebs that offered a fake device for super cheap 😂 Real Nokia G21 is outstanding and offers great value for money 💸

• K
            • Kb
            • CGH
            • 26 Jun 2022

Phone call keeps dropping during conversation .
            Any solution from anyone

• M
              • Mike
              • fm8
              • 25 Jun 2022

Lai, 14 Jun 2022The worst phone I've use, lagged and always will freez... moreWhere do you buy your phones from????🤣..get a better phone retailer..

• n
                • neilj56
                • KgZ
                • 23 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2022I like Android One but I think they should be better with p... moreYeah, I agree. MIUI has bugs but what I like about it is that it is feature rich and fast unlike Nokia.

• Nu7
                  • 21 Jun 2022

Lai, 14 Jun 2022The worst phone I've use, lagged and always will freez... moreSame with mine. When I am outside the screen keep lagging I am really disappointed honestly.

• B
                    • Bob
                    • pW0
                    • 19 Jun 2022

I have a Samsung A32 4G with similar battery life, and my experience is that fast charging is practically irrelevant on phones like this. It's very useful if you can't get though a full day, but once you have two full days or more, I find that I would have to miss so many chances to charge that running low is just never going to happen.

Desantos, 12 Jun 2022The device does not have developer optionsGo to your mobile Settings scroll down to About phone log to it Scroll down to Built Number tap on it 7 times the developer option will open at least in my Nokia 6.1 exist .

Mad about phones, 13 Jun 2022Here is a well informed educated comment.....oops....sorry ... moreWhy do you feel sorry for you've said and why do you take back your comments? Please enlighten me.

Lai, 14 Jun 2022The worst phone I've use, lagged and always will freez... moreI had one for a week and it was terrible like you have experienced and was not prepared to wait for them to fix it, but c21 plus I have for work, it works a dream.

Desantos, 12 Jun 2022The device does not have developer optionsYou obviously have no idea how to use or enable developer mode it's the same in all Android handsets so you must be thick!

• L
                              • Lai
                              • v3C
                              • 14 Jun 2022

The worst phone I've use, lagged and always will freeze screen, sometimes cannot answer incoming call because it keep lagging. Very disappointed.

Subramanian CN, 04 Jun 2022Thanks for accepting that Nokia is just milking their brand... moreHere is a well informed educated comment.....oops....sorry ....not.....

• StU
                                  • 13 Jun 2022

Desantos, 12 Jun 2022The device does not have developer optionsyou have to unlock developer mode like always

• D
                                    • Desantos
                                    • rr7
                                    • 12 Jun 2022

The device does not have developer options

• G
                                      • Gert
                                      • Lxf
                                      • 11 Jun 2022

I give this phone a 9/10

Pros
                                      Very good battery
                                      Very decent camera
                                      Good software support
                                      Crisp and good display

Cons
                                      Only 2 color options
                                      No wireless charging

neij56, 04 Jun 2022I appreciate Nokia's effort of using Android One in th... moreMiui is also a bugfest.