Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

Got a Notification, that Windows-10 phone (including Lumia 1520) will not support WhatsApp after 31-December-19.

Just returned from iPhone to Windows on Lumia 1520 hacked with InteropTool to FallCreatorsUpdate,virtual memory to 1024kb and the phone is fluid as never before...good phone, with very logical and elegant Software...I dint feel the App gap,missing inky ny bank app...but for example the third part myTube app is far more better as the original Youtube app....he phone fulfills my needs

• TimmyB

This phone is still awesome today in 2019,,,apart from a lack of apps (how many do you need?),,the camera is fantastic,,the screen is perfect resolution for its size,,and it is still as fast as my friends new Honor phone,,,,4 years I've had it, and it still going strongÂ…GO NOKIA...

I love Lumia love Windows phone but I hate the attitude the Microsoft for Windows phone

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2019and if I hate that stupid childish android?!?Sadly, there is no choice... If you want to stick to W10m you should know the support will end in December of this year, after that there is no guarantee of anything and that includes how much time you will be able to install apps or to use the Windows recovery software. It will become abandonware like Symbian or Palm OS.

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019Buy another phone with Android or iOS, WP8.1 is dead and most ap... moreand if I hate that stupid childish android?!?

your 1520 still can charge at 100% ?? Mine is not, only 82% max..... I changed new battery, the result is same at 82%..... I read some user 1520 at other country, they had same problem.....is it software issue or what???

saiful61, 16 Feb 2019win8.1 can't install instaforex upgread to win10 also can't inst... moreBuy another phone with Android or iOS, WP8.1 is dead and most app won't work. W10m is soon to be dead, in december MS will end the official support for W10m.

• saiful61

win8.1 can't install instaforex upgread to win10 also can't install instaforex as a computer. What kind Product of hp window very very disappoint. May be many app this Lumia 1520 can't install.

• Mahyar

pSomuah, 08 Nov 2018I am having problem with my front camera. Anytime I try to take ... morea very weak point in windows phones is that when you download a 3th party app on that,other factory apps may be affected and malfunction by the 3th party apps,This is the main reason for your phone and you need to delete all of the 3th parties apps specially as you may know they seldom update their apps!!therefore the apps can not sync themselves to the new updates of windows patches!
Another reason may be the new windows updates itself!sometimes the updates produce malfunctions!which usually may be corrected by the next coming update patch!I hope this would be helpful.

• raizel_234

This was a great phone for it's time....just got burried by android and iOS. It's EOL now, or will be by the end if 2019 if the rumors are true. Sad that windows phone never really caught on.

• pSomuah

I am having problem with my front camera. Anytime I try to take picture,the phone restart itself. And most of my apps like Facebook, messenger, Skype,Twitter and others does not work. Any help?

• Oscar as

still using 1520, 14 Oct 2018get your replacement battery from taobao..my 1520 battery can ch... moreBefore up to 82% too?

• still using 1520

Oscar, 10 Oct 2018Similar with my phone, and i replace with new battery. But stop ... moreget your replacement battery from taobao..my 1520 battery can charge up to 100% again..look for 3rd party replacement(not the same design) and many review...my battery now can last longer than original battery..

• Oscar

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2018My phone started shutting down when the battery got to 52%. Now,... moreSimilar with my phone, and i replace with new battery. But stop at 82%. I tried charge with many charger with many ampere, i guess max is 2.4a , is the samr stop at 82%.
I tried charge battery manually not with phone, success up to 92% and i stopped (because my time is limitted)

So i think probably it is issue software with lumia 1520 at win8.1denim

I got info at second sale at my country, who sell lumia 1520 good at all aspect excep batterry only up to 82%, SAME WITH MINE

May i will try to reinstalling all from zero

Oscar as, 08 Oct 2018My battery 1520 only can charge at 82%, why???My phone started shutting down when the battery got to 52%. Now, it shuts down at 80%. The phone is old... It's time to get a new phone. :(

For now, how about win 10 for lumia?? Have any bigs or better than win 10 before??

I plan to upgrade from win 8.1denim to win 10

• Oscar as

My battery 1520 only can charge at 82%, why???

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2018They were/are beautiful phones running Windows. This OS is more ... moreYou really think Android apps are all full of viruses? You seem like the same kind of person who now uses an iPhone. Lmao. You have no clue how wrong you are.

Rest in peace Lumia series. I was considering getting either this, or the Note 4 for a while. (I went with the Note 4, cuz y'know, Windows phone amirite)