Nokia Lumia 1520

Nokia Lumia 1520

I am utterly disgusted the way microsoft is treating lumia users I have owned several lumia devices which I loved despite their shortcomings and faults, i was going to buy another windows device but won't as there will be no updates and security.Shame on you microsoft for abandoning your loyal users.

• irrevion

Kuusik100, 20 Sep 2019Windows Phone ? If yes, is it availible to buy it under,the pri... morehttps://www.disput.az/topic/1270314-nokia-lumia-­1520/?tab=comments#comment-37884411

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Cost £112 postage included No

Kuusik100, 20 Sep 2019Windows Phone ? If yes, is it availible to buy it under,the pri... moreCost £112 postage included

• Kuusik100

Windows Phone ?
If yes, is it availible to buy it under,the price of € 40 ?
If yes, where can i buy it ?
(Send me the link)

I've just bought a lumia 1520 and I'm so looking forward to using it had one when it was released biggest regret was not buying another one I don't care about the end of support I will find a way round that

Pureviewuser1

pingtg, 13 Mar 2019I love Lumia love Windows phone but I hate the attitude the Mic... moreGood point! My Lumia is only 3 years old and they are going to stop support at the end of the year! What perverse company may be this MIcrosoft?! They promise at the beginning all: support, bla-bla for many years and now they play with all their remaining customers! And if I really don`t like that stupid childish crap android full of bloatware and have no money for IoS?!

Cammy, 24 Jul 2019How did you hack the lumia? And what are the advantages? Thanks!! Why you must hack all the phones? Not any advantages!

abhay, 24 Aug 2019is android software run on windows mobilego buy android phone!

• abhay

is android software run on windows mobile

Cammy, 24 Jul 2019How did you hack the lumia? And what are the advantages? Thanks!! to destroy it more fast!

• Cammy

GDani, 22 Mar 2019Just returned from iPhone to Windows on Lumia 1520 hacked with I... moreHow did you hack the lumia? And what are the advantages?
Thanks!!

Got a Notification, that Windows-10 phone (including Lumia 1520) will not support WhatsApp after 31-December-19.

Just returned from iPhone to Windows on Lumia 1520 hacked with InteropTool to FallCreatorsUpdate,virtual memory to 1024kb and the phone is fluid as never before...good phone, with very logical and elegant Software...I dint feel the App gap,missing inky ny bank app...but for example the third part myTube app is far more better as the original Youtube app....he phone fulfills my needs

• TimmyB

This phone is still awesome today in 2019,,,apart from a lack of apps (how many do you need?),,the camera is fantastic,,the screen is perfect resolution for its size,,and it is still as fast as my friends new Honor phone,,,,4 years I've had it, and it still going strong…GO NOKIA...

I love Lumia love Windows phone but I hate the attitude the Microsoft for Windows phone

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2019and if I hate that stupid childish android?!?Sadly, there is no choice... If you want to stick to W10m you should know the support will end in December of this year, after that there is no guarantee of anything and that includes how much time you will be able to install apps or to use the Windows recovery software. It will become abandonware like Symbian or Palm OS.

paco2x, 26 Feb 2019Buy another phone with Android or iOS, WP8.1 is dead and most ap... moreand if I hate that stupid childish android?!?

your 1520 still can charge at 100% ?? Mine is not, only 82% max..... I changed new battery, the result is same at 82%..... I read some user 1520 at other country, they had same problem.....is it software issue or what???