Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

• hummer

funny mahlangu, 17 May 2013how to install pictures and ring tones,install whatsapp to lumia... moreget zune software to ur pc or laptop. its free to download.

• ebi

funny mahlangu, 17 May 2013how to install pictures and ring tones,install whatsapp to lumia... morego to nokia store,apps,free apps then download

• ebi

mani, 15 May 2013really after buying this nokia lumia610 I became fool b'coz ther... moreu can send ur picture to your mail account,then open your mail to your pc and save it to desktop..thats it!!

• da1

any kind of file manager for this phone.

Good morning. I tried to dail *111# to buy a data bundle but it doesn't seem to work do I need to phone Vodacom to get it fixed? How do I get the english words not to appear every time I type a message on fb, whats app and sms I end up typing the message over and over and over. And then my airtime just seems to be used even though I am not doing anything. Anyone know the reason why.

the worst cell that i hav ever used or seen.... plz plz plz frnds m requesting u to not buy any lumia windows phone.... coz that i want that is ....v all shud hav nice enjoyable tension free cell... and but this cell is made for jst to give tension...and head ache to the people(customer)........

lambi naak, 19 May 2013rubbish fone.do not even think of buying it.i cant trnsfr files ... moreI'll help you out.. First upgrade to windows 7.8 , if you have laptop at home you do it yourself but if not just go the nearest nokia care and get it done there , after you upgrade Bluetooth Transfer app will be there then you know wat... , your problem is solved:-)

• lambi naak

rubbish fone.do not even think of buying it.i cant trnsfr files via bt to my n8.no trnsfr via usb.mny problems wid it

if someone steals my phone and changes cards, can I still find it. been told that once the card is changed I will not be able to trace it?

AnonD-92404, 14 May 2013The phone is very good im runing it on windows phone 7.8 and the... morehw dd u download dat windows 7,8 bcs ppl ar complaining dat dey dnt get it

• muscle man

ppl i wnt 2 buy nokia lumia 610 bt am reading my complains abt its so iwnt 2 knw dat mst i buy it or nt nd also the ar sayng its cost alot in airtym.

• vorezt

Really now nokia, im even scared to even buy data bundles coz it chaos all of my airtym...no no for me

• BS

i am using nokia 610 this very usefully option is very easy kindly i tell u all frends

• baby

ma Bluetooth does not work, I cnt imort videos frm ma Pc to da fon, likewise from ma fon, wat could be the problem? cos am reli loosing it.

• funny mahlangu

how to install pictures and ring tones,install whatsapp to lumia 610 nokia

GeeMacCee, 15 May 2013Opting for this phone was a total disaster!! Previous phone is a... moreIs it a gd idea 2 buy this 4ne?

• vusumuzi

pple i c u hv complains abt this 4ne am planning 2 buy it bcs ilov nd idnt lyk blackbary so mst i buy ths nokia lumia 610 or iwil be wasting my money

• deepak singh

Neel, 14 May 2013Can anyone please tell me how to save videos from Nokia Lumia 61... moreCan anyone please tell me how to sane videos from Nokia lumia 610 to pc I tried to save it by using Zune software from collection to save it on pc (location) but dint w
ork

• smiley

hey guys upgrade ur phones wid windows 7.8...den u wont complain i guess!!

• mani

really after buying this nokia lumia610 I became fool b'coz theres no option for sending pictures to another mobile or pc. Its nt a good one