Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

• Vibs

In compare with samsung galaxy duos ace & nokia lumia 610 which is best?

• CHARLIE

Bukie, 06 Dec 2012i am currently using this nokia lumia 610 and for me its not wor... moreexact same problem here! *111# and all the rest! want to go back to my blackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i also know why there is so many of them to be won on facebook competitions!

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2012Does it support opera mini if yes how can we download on our lum... moreNo it doesn't; it also doesn't support many other apps such as HSBC fast balance or even Skype, due to it's small amount of RAM. I bought this phone at 11am today, and already I regret buying it. Go for an Android instead; something like the Galaxy Ace or S. series.

• shubham

abhi, 07 Dec 2012Guys dont go for this phone.. wait for jan lumia 620 is gng to ... more12000??? nope $250 would mean anywhere between 15k to 17 k

• abhi

Guys dont go for this phone..
wait for jan lumia 620 is gng to release
hav front facing camera nd 512mb RAM nd windows 8 operating system with a same price range of 249$ i.e 12500 in india

• vijay sarwade

how to connect pc or how collect some data from pc to lumia

This phone is a truely SMART PHONE because users are smart...

Hey,
I'd like to know what the battery life of the lumia 610 is.

mike, 06 Dec 2012pple how do u use this phone bluetooth n hw does u connect it 2 ... morehow do u save contacts without using google or windows.

• Rico

i find this phone not only just attractive but very user friendly too
you do have the option to play your music via loudspeakers
beautiful graphic user interface
awesome sound quality
super strong net
and a smoothe interface

Does it support opera mini if yes how can we download on our lumia 610 ???? Plz can U reply a.s.a.p

I regret the day i bought this phone i hate everything about is not user friendly

• mike

hilowmeno, 05 Dec 2012It is amazing a Must buy phone i love it sooooo much the in... morepple how do u use this phone bluetooth n hw does u connect it 2 a laptop or pc?

• arbind kumar

Sitesh kr, 04 Dec 2012Touch is exclusive.bluetooth is a hard problem.it is not better ... moreYou are right Suresh kr

• Bukie

i am currently using this nokia lumia 610 and for me its not working its not user friendly at all i cant access even vodacom facilities like *111# when i do it says session terminated so for me its really noty workinng when i am connecting it to my pc it doesnt show so i am giving up on it now,bye its over

Windows Phone is a new OS, may different with Android. Looking this Nokia Lumia 610 specification that said that can't install Angry Birds and Skype, it is bad. Here, I'm not Windows Phone hater, Android OS with low end smartphone can still install Angry Birds and Skype. For higher specification may be better for Lumia series, hope like that.

• rafik

kirthi, 05 Dec 2012I got this phone for its attractive looks and user interface . I... morenokiia lomia 610-2429

kirthi, 05 Dec 2012I got this phone for its attractive looks and user interface . I... morewell, you mean Microsoft as the OS is Windows?
Nokia hasnt touched much I guess...

nice music, lets you hear the bass sound when you put the earphone, and when your breathing, bcoz its loud

• kirthi

I got this phone for its attractive looks and user interface . I was an iPhone user and I find this OS and its paradigm to be a blatant copy of the IPhone. NOKIA! PLEASE GROW UP!! . Android phones have made a mile stone in the mobile phone market if this continues with windows phone nokia will never catch up .