Nokia Lumia 610

Nokia Lumia 610

• kirthi

I got this phone for its attractive looks and user interface . I was an iPhone user and I find this OS and its paradigm to be a blatant copy of the IPhone. NOKIA! PLEASE GROW UP!! . Android phones have made a mile stone in the mobile phone market if this continues with windows phone nokia will never catch up .

• JayTreez

Are this people just Critics?or is True of what they are Say,cause this phone looks so lovly,thinking of Owning One.

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2012Useless. I wouldn't have one. I have no idea why the company wo... moreI totally agree, i regret ever buying this unfriendly phone. I mean, it doesnt even give you an option to play your music via loudspeaker

• Aahmed Mona

i loveeverything about it
everyone should buy it
amazing

• mahesh

this is very fantastic phone.in is very useful .i like it and its function special sharing files on bluetooth.

• chandel

is this phone upgreadeable upto window 7.8 or not.

• Shannongirl

Hey guys, please try to remember it's a TELEPHONE first and foremost! If it makes and receives calls, that all you can reasonably expect it to do. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Good internetsharing

Nice phone can download videos and hd

• julie111

cant watch tv catch up on it,,didnt realise until after id bought it,says need abode flash player and the handset is not compatable..dissapointed

Useless. I wouldn't have one. I have no idea why the company would support it. makes hard work of everything.

• Sitesh kr

Touch is exclusive.bluetooth is a hard problem.it is not better for me.

• sunil

please dont buy this phone. internet never get connect on this phone. you can not download music and videos form ant site. processing is very slow. battery is very poor .................. never buy this phone

• Yopender

Awesome phone.
BEst phone in Windows Format

• sudhin

frustrating-- does not worth the cost. Phone part is ok like any mobile phone-- internet connectivity , email-- horrible-- very unpredictable-- most of the time fails to connect-- servicing very very poor. Better it is off from the market

• rahul prakash

Good screen size,good battary life but bad internet experience,can not download songs or video directly on phone ,larger file wants WiFi connection,slow processing.....
don't buy

AnonD-85268, 04 Dec 2012Terribly upset with the phone, given its drawbacks. I come from ... morealso not to forget that the phone does not support message drafts.

Terribly upset with the phone, given its drawbacks. I come from an android background BTW. I wanted to mention certain small things which would most often be missed while describing this phone.

Pros:
* Amazing battery life
* Simple UI for beginners
* Good audio, particularly amazing radio sound
* Wonderful support for MSoffice

Cons:
* Micro SIM -- So the SIM has to be pruned, practically cutting off temporary phone change- other SIMs to this phone, or this SIM to other phones.

* No SD card support -- pain to transfer music.

* Does not support certain class of apps -- requires larger memory.

* Bluetooth problems -- Never has bluetooth worked for me. Or not sure if I missed something.

* Cannot disable auto-rotate. Not sure if screen auto-rotates for us, or we auto-rotate for it. Terrible sensor, particularly while lying down.

* Cannot disable haptic feedback. Most annoying for me when the phone vibrates on simple touches.

* Radio doesnt play on loudspeakers. I use the radio mostly when power if gone, and only I can listen to it.

* No click-and-drag from computers -- requires zune.

* Does not get recognised on linux -- pain for me, since I am also a linux user.

* No Internet sharing on linux -- obvious.

* No proper process manager -- We have to rely on windows OS for it to close open programs. Many a times, I doze off in the night looking at apps, and in the morning, my battery has drained sufficiently.

* No widget support -- particularly shows when I need to quickly check cricket scores.

* Bing search -- not as effective as google.

Conclusion: A typical windows product -- "Take and enjoy all I give, but dont ever question."

Vijayasarathy