Nokia Lumia 625

Nokia Lumia 625

• ExLumiaUser

This phone accompanied me for 2 years, had to replace it due to the gorilla glass just cracked badly from falling like 60cm height and to replace the screen would be a real hassle since this phone by the time I got the glass cracked and almost shattered was in 2017. The year when Nokia have given up and bought by HMD iirc cmiiw

So sad that Nokia was a lab rat for Microsoft. They should've bail out from the deal and embrace android or improve symbian while android was still in its early stages of development publishing.

NL625, 20 Jan 2021Even With Windows 10 M, Facebook App Link Into Edge. Only B... moreIs not opening window store

• NL625

Eddy Batuna, 17 Jan 2019Facebook, is not longer update For Windows Phone 8.1. Updat... moreEven With Windows 10 M, Facebook App Link Into Edge. Only Browsing Experience For Facebook, Most Of The Social Apps Isn't Supported. Windows 10 M Obsoleted Since The Last Update 1709 Redstone 2 On (10/11/2019).

haranesh, 25 Sep 2015hi you can now install android 6.0 on your nokia lumia 625 ... moreProve it , or you are bu11sh1ting.

• yogendra

my phone not start they show red nokia logo

• AnonD-819322

Momo, 11 Apr 2019Its a good phone have been using it since 2013 but am looki... moreIf you're not in the UK, there's also international delivery - https://www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk/products/official-nokia-lumia-625-battery-bp-4gwa?_pos=2&_sid=40594efce&_ss=r

• Fan

Eddy Batuna, 17 Jan 2019Facebook, is not longer update For Windows Phone 8.1. Updat... moreRIP FB on windows phone

• Momo

Its a good phone have been using it since 2013 but am looking for an original battery for my nokia. Where can i find it.

jp, 13 Jan 2019I updated it few days ago ( 8.1 denim). After I updated it,... moreBuy another phone with Android or iOS. WP is no longer supported, also you can't install W10m on the 625... and even you can find the way to install W10m that will a waste of time since W10m will be supported until december of this year.

jp, 13 Jan 2019I updated it few days ago ( 8.1 denim). After I updated it,... moreFacebook, is not longer update For Windows Phone 8.1. Update 1 (Lumia Denim) ...

• jp

AnonD-819322, 27 Dec 2018It was actually the last phone made and released by Nokia b... moreI updated it few days ago ( 8.1 denim). After I updated it, facebook doesn't work. When I open facebook, it's automatically exist within 10 seconds­čś×. What can I do?

• AnonD-819322

AnonD-819322, 27 Dec 2018The last smartphone (alongside the 1020 but the 625 was rel... moreIt was actually the last phone made and released by Nokia before the announcement of the Microsoft acquisition. So basically you could say Nokia was just Nokia and not Nokia-Microsoft.

• AnonD-819322

The last smartphone (alongside the 1020 but the 625 was released a month after) made by Nokia themselves instead of Microsoft or HMD :(
I hope to get this soon as a backup phone to my Galaxy J7 Nxt/Neo/Core.

• Treasure

Ifo, 19 Jan 2018Hi I've just bought a Nokia 625 second hand. I was just won... moreReset your phone and after resetting your phone you will get two option recommanded and custom .select custom after selecting custom you phone will work excellent

hari, 16 Nov 2018How to install windows10 please tell meI recall it being something along the lines of going to the app store and downloading windows update or upgrade advisor

• hari

v, 22 Aug 2017I'm using this phone for 2 years and it's good! Battery is ... moreHow to install windows10 please tell me

Hi,
Could someone tell me how's the phone on the Nokia 625
Are the phone functions easy to use

• BB

I have a Nokia Lumia 625. The phone has been working well until it started to hang and can't support skype anymore. I'm moving back to android.

• Umargel

The only thing i used this phone is because of here drive.

• Gie

How to revert back to my previous setting. I incidentally changed the setting to talk only..