Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

• tanu

how to update my phone without using wifi please i want to update my phone through my mobile data please reply its urgent i dont know

should I get this phone ? It's currently about $95, buy 1 free 1

my fb contacts are syncing but the profile pics are not synving what to do

• Parvesh

harkesh, 13 Aug 2015android system is better than window system.in lumia mobile have... moreWindows phone 8.1 security better than Android or ios and too much smooth display touch awesome phone....

how to connect internet via usb cable on pc ...if i select connect a dialoughe box apperes which ask for user name name password ..what to do...help me freinds...thanx in advance

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2015I also like dat has nokia logo and nokia phone! built well when ... moreLumia 520 was the top seller from Windows Phone so far

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2015Hi... was wondering if I can actually view my PDF documents on m... moreYes, you can view PDF documents, you have a Microsoft PDF viewer but still I would reccomend you to get Adobe PDF Reader from the store.

About the ringtones, you may create your own ringtones since you have several apps for that suck as "Ringtone Maker" and from those keywords you may also get some third party apps that will help you on your ringtone creation experience.

mahesh.r, 16 Sep 2015i purchased lumia 630 from flipkart, six month back, battery, go... moreApple Ear Pods work incredibly well on Lumia 630.

• Captain Price

Hakala, 16 Aug 2015Lumia is patetic! Any sd card is unusable, becouse phone is deli... moreDid you try to use class 10 SD card.

This might help you.,

Hi... was wondering if I can actually view my PDF documents on my phone and if I can change my ringtone to some of the music on my phone ?

• mahesh.r

i purchased lumia 630 from flipkart, six month back, battery, good camera is good, but here phone provided by nokia is horrible no other head set working with this phone, nokia provided headset damaged my motorola mobile. network it properly connect to 3g network ,

I also like dat has nokia logo and nokia phone! built well when NOk Nok made. No 2 selling lumia i think.....happy days.

Dnt focus on Ram to much, lots samsungs still run 512ram, least it has 4G newer Msoft don't have 4G like 430 etc...rather 4G than 512 more ram, most of us not crazy high end gamers leave dat for pc

• guest

rhino, 09 Sep 2015i searched for updates on 7th september and its showing availabl... moreits just an update on windows 8.1

No1 mobile super

• rhino

i searched for updates on 7th september and its showing available ...my current version is8.10.12397.895....plz frnds tell ...which update ill get if i install it...is it windows 10 or something else(india)

• Rishav

Hello friends, please tell how is the camera performance btwn lumia 630/638 and which is good ?

• RAHIM Dhoni

it was a great phone.. I love lumia 630....

• RAHIM Dhoni

it was a great phone.. I love lumia 630....

• Andy_242

i am using lumia 630 for a year now and its still working well...touch and battery are the main advantage in this phone...and with the windows os becoming more user friendly and richer this phone will give you a great company...overall smooth and consistent peformance by this phone..