Nokia Lumia 630

Nokia Lumia 630

• SHOHEB SHEKH

how to set rigtons for songs .....call ....and sms tongs...............

One of the best smartphones and awesome OS but with an important functionality missing. Please Microsoft, resolve this high priority and high severity bug:
Able to send office documents by COMPOSING NEW EMAIL but bot able to send office documents while REPLYING TO AN EMAIL

Hey everyone...
Is 512 MB RAM enough for a Windows phone?
I found only this to be a disadvantage of this phone as i never had hands on experience on any windows phone ever. Please reply me whether 512 MB is enough.

Buro, 05 Apr 2015I brought this phone 3 days ago. When I charge this after switch... moreNo problem ð all Lumia are same facts

• Yara

I have this phone since my last birthday and it is black what color do you all suggest?

• rupam

davidrupnik23

You need to make a folder named Rightones on your phone storage or it might just be already there. Then just put your rightone music in there and go to settings>>Calling+sound>>Rightone and go all the way up and you will see your rightone...

• J

guys i m gonna purchase this product so would u please suggest me whether this product is good or not.......

• ernel

Gcemza, 02 Mar 2015I need help, I wanna connect my phone with my computer i cant. ... morei got denim update here in philippines. lumia 630 ds, very good phone

• niall

The nokia lumia is good

• Kamal

charan, 13 Apr 2015How to set own rintone and how to collect videos How set a sound

charan, 13 Apr 2015How to set own rintone and how to collect videos You need to make a folder named Rightones on your phone storage or it might just be already there. Then just put your rightone music in there and go to settings>>Calling+sound>>Rightone and go all the way up and you will see your rightones being displayed and choose one. Thats it.

• charan

neer, 12 Apr 2015my mobile is on speaking mode how to get the general touch scree... moreHow to set own rintone and how to collect videos

• neer

my mobile is on speaking mode how to get the general touch screen mode?

Buro, 05 Apr 2015I brought this phone 3 days ago. When I charge this after switch... moreNo its normal all windows phones will switch on automatically when you connect it with a charger..
It's normal... Don't worry

AnonD-270099, 03 Jun 2014Me and my friend bought Nokia Lumia 630 Duel Sim last thursday. ... moreSwitching from 2G to 3G will create this problem. Keep your Highest Connection Speed at 3G from cellular+sim settings. Only Switch On/Off Data Connection. I guess this will solve your problem. Feel free to reply me after doing this if this is works or not. :)

• Buro

AnonD-184013, 06 Apr 2015yes that's normal. Thanks@ReksaMF

• mag c

grunf, 07 Apr 2015need to magician to setup custom ringtoneThere is a magician called ringtone maker

• grunf

need to magician to setup custom ringtone

• Mabazoo

I am now unable to see my messages. I simply hea a beep that a message came through but I am not able to open it. My recent pictures as well become the oldest. How do I rectify these?

• Sirmadinho

How do I send a song via WhatsApp? What application do I need to install if any?